Thanksgiving Blazin Bro!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NorCalPiff, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I freakin love the greenery dude. My favorite time to smoke....Thanksgiving dude! Just go in your shower...take a little private bowl dude! Go downstairs dude, grubbing on turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes! To me, thats what weeds all about. Im getting a new bubbler dudes. Smoking this bomb ass dank bomb dank perk skurp from up north. Got a new bong too dude, hand blown glass blown Python. Put the nugs that crystalize in there....whooooO!! that it'll put you in a real cloud of puff puff pass! Tryin to box hot this place! Some real perp skurp from up North in Catapalana, up North dude. Off the 1-5. The farmers take the THC spice dude, put some bud bud in there.

2. Lol.

But this is the best time of the year.

Stay high, be thankful

3. hell yeah! stay lit! i feasted hella hard tonight haha. :smoke:

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FwWM7nsxd0]420 Disaster - YouTube[/ame]

5. hahaha i love that vid dude lol

6. kyle mah man

7. lol he high but yea man i smoked in the shower and ate so much turkey and im feeling tired idk if it from weed or turkey lol

8. aint seen two of my cousins in a ill minute, like 2years or some shit nd they came through and ate dinner n all that shit and i just burned a few ls between us and just talked for a grip. to me thats what weeds all about.

9. I can't believe people thought I was for real dude. +rep. hope everyone enjoyed there food. my gay mom and sister are like your eyes look like a walking zombie we refuse to be seen in public with you in this state of mind. lol! Im so fuckin gone right now, another level high for sure.

10. hahahahaha ya dude i read that an i waslike that shit sounds familiar then remembered it was from that vid

11. Lol my friends and I have been saying this for the past week when we all smoke. Everyone else is just like wtf

12. Kyle fuckin mooney is the man

13. such a boss. when i wanna decipher a new friend since i think majority of the population is sketch central. i have a real unique sense of humor, i just feel different, i have only met 2 other people like that. i just meen our mind state and what we laugh at. i always play a kyle funny videos for a new person and if they don't laugh and are like what the fuck dude thats pretty dumb, i know that fools a lame. i gotta laugh if a friendships gonna laugh. everybody really needs to do a unmentionable at least once or twice in there life, i look so much more outside the box the past 5 years since my fun times, can't do that no more though, i have seizures from uppers.