Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thanks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WookiesAreCool, Jun 26, 2004.

1. I'd like to give a general thanks to the city, i dont know where i would be without the advice from some of the people here..... so if anyone else wants to give their kudos to the best site in the world now is your time

peace

jeff

2. You're a tool.

Naw. Haha, I'm with Jeffer. This site really gives me a lot to do. In those boring times, I have something to get me through the nights. Otherwise, it's great anytime to check out everything on this site. A lot to offer, a lot to learn, a lot to see.

3. WOO HOO!

take me down to the paradise city
    where the GRASS is GREEN and the joints are faties....

4. oooo, wont 'cha please get me stoned.. haha

5. w00t w00t for the City. For sure this is the site that turned me onto growing and where i learned most all I know now. :)

6. where the grass is plenty
    and a grrrl named sensi! :D

7. ^^ Ohhh wont you come stay with me :p