1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks

Discussion in 'General' started by vatoloco, Feb 23, 2002.

1. Thanks to whoever got the avatars working again and thanks to budburner for letting me know I could change mine now.
    As they say in my home town, this bud's for you!:smoke:

2. Also thanks for getting grasscity back up! I sat down half-baked with a phat bowl & couldn't get in, I freaked momentarily, toked & ended up watching Sopranos episodes for the next 3 hours (mmm).

You guys are the best :D

3. I'm always eager to help our any of our members if I can.

**Brownie points earned: 3** :D j/k

Kees is the one who generally works on the major shit that happens 'round here. He's the brains of the operation as far as I know. (Of course, superjoint is the main man, but hey.. one can only do so much!)

I also freaked when I wasn't allowed to log in last night. I thought it was only me who couldn't log in though. :eek:

Thank goodness it's fixed!

"Hey, goodness! THANKS!"

4. THANKS ADMIN.!!! Like ganjaphish, I sat down ready to surf & Blaze and couldn't login!!! Thought maybe ya'll had kicked me out!! Got a promt explanation though that chilled me out & let me enjoy my buzz!! Thanks again ya'll!

5. lol it was telling me i had the wrong password, and for awhile i was like wait.. am i TYPING THIS WRONG???
    did i CHANGE my password when i was stoned and forgot about it???
    OR... did i FORGET my ORIGINAL password????
    what's going onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    *clicketyclicketyclick*
    damn did i spell it wrong again?? rrrr... too stoned to do this!

oh wait, there's a post from superjoint about login problems!
    :D
    *phew* i'm NOT going insane!!!

hey, YET anyways! :p

6. LMAO!!! me too, me too!! Soooooo glad I wasn't the only one. I even went so far as to go to another board and ask some friends there to help me!!! ganjaphish....Does this qualify me for "superdork" status?HaHa!!

7. I probably retyped it about 4 times before I was certain I was spelling it right!

Then I went through the process of having a new one sent to me about 3 times. That wasn't working either.

It really is good to know I wasn't the only freak who thought I was going out of my mind. :D

Grasscity Deals Near You