thanks to the moderator's

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by hope2toke, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Please Don't Rep me for this post, I have learned to put this disclaimer when making random posts and re-posting other's pictures.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the moderator's who make this forum a good place to E-be. Your time, effort, and endless patience, are greatly appreciated

I feel that each grass city forum user should put an hour of their own time in exchange for the moderator's. How much more productive would the forum be then?

some Grass citizens would give themselves bad reps by trolling this section and insult the moderator's. I might agree with such hypothetical blades in general but not about this obviously. Thanks, moderator's.

2. Mods are awesome. What happened to that dude ezeric1111 or whatever his username was, i always liked him as a mod

3. Thanka mods for being mostly objective :smoke:

4. Some of us spend countless hours on here.......:eek:

5. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']

Some of us spend countless hours on here.......:eek:[/quote]

In exchange for the mods' time though? :p

6. Some of us act like mods already :p

7. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']

Some of us act like mods already :p[/quote]

True. I wouldn't mind being a mod :smoke:

8. shout out da mod squad?
    [​IMG]

9. Mod + member orgy?

Sounds good,

k.

10. I was thinking more along the line's of a work party, perhaps tilling humus into clay soil, or building guerilla grow sites, the kind of labor that may be a fair exchange for the blood sweat and tears our moderator's have shed for the Grasscity.

Yes this was a high idea, but I still think the hour for hour trade would be fair, and the physical work is about equal to the moderator's task in it's challenge level, just think of the countless posts on the city that need to be moderated a truly daunting task.

So nobly removing inane thread after thread and politely reminding us about the rules when they are broken. Making sure that new users and returning trolls alike shall be banned when the trolling goes too far. And all the while working double time to keep the website functional and updated as the user base grows.

I for one really appreciate being able to type without long wait time's for the letter's, the website doesn't log me out, there are less viruses and trolls in general, and the Grasscity is the best, and I would like to show the moderator's I am willing to break a sweat just for thank's. Cue Led Zepp.

11. I don't know that mod besides that he deleted my thread in the legalization and activism section, "share about your close one's victims of big pharma poisons" I thought it was relevant but it was deleted, not moved. I guess it gave him a yucky feeling in the tummy, or some equally serious reason I imagine.

12. I would participate but one of the prerequisites to becoming a moderator is having crabs. Herpes isn't necessary, but it's a plus.

You know I'm joking moderators... but statistically some of you do have crabs and herpes. :laughing:

13. Oh, they all have crabs and herpes.

I gave it to every last one of them before I retired.

:cool:

14. I now get the feeling OP is being sarcastic.. oh well lol