1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to SuperJoint

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by HarryHood, Feb 5, 2004.

1. I just wanted to take the time to send out a big THANK YOU to SuperJoint for both running this server and making it pop-up free. There must be a temptation to allow pop-ups but I am so glad we dont here at the city.

2. An official thank you post, good idea!

thanks man!

3. SJ loves the community we have..

Thanks SJ!!

4. Gracias SJ!

5. yeah this stuff is awesome!!

6. thanx man.....yeah popups would suck ass...

i love our community...thanx

7. Superjoint, you sir are the man! Thanks sooo fucking much for running this forum.

BTW, you ever hear of the band Superjoint Ritual? Led by former Pantera singer.

8. thank you also superjoint for all the hard work you do and continue to do, to make the city, what it is today.

peace

9. What can I say SJ? You know I think you're the man! Peace and Karma my friend. Thanks for all you do for us.

10. thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!
    thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!
    thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!
    thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!
    and you and you and you! BLUSH!

SJ

11. lol, you have built a wonderful place, but we cant forget the mods either!!! so thanks to all the people that keep this place specially SJ!!

12. The mods are another thread!!!

13. Thanks SJ! This is hands down the best, most friendliest, most informative message board site on the 'net.

Great job! If I could toke, I would toke a super-mega ultra hit for ya!

Only 25 more days!

14. ahh i didnt even realize theres no popups, another reason to come here so much :D

15. what's a popup ? ....

(using mozilla.. sorry)

16. I just discovered this site a few days ago and I love it.

Thanks for making such a great site man!

All hail SJ!

Grasscity Deals Near You