THANKS - to gc!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jaredr64, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Really. Thanks.

A pretty nifty housing situation fell into my hands for this year at college. I was to be living off campus and out of town, away from the over-policed village and immediate surrounding areas. It was difficult to tell if my live-in landlady would appreciate my smoking pot. At first. Over time, it had popped up a few times in conversation, so I know there was a green light to at least inquire.

"Have you tried growing anything around here?"

"Oh, yeah, some of my friends grow. I tried growing in the backyard, but the deer usually get at the plants because I don't maintain them."

"I see. Well, have you tried growing inside?"

The rest is history. Tomorrow or the next day I'll be harvesting my first plant. I have no idea what the fuck it was (strainwise), it was random bagseed, but this shit matured insanely fast. It showed sex by itself somehow during 18-6 lighting, and when her vagina(s) were confirmed I switched to 12-12. The other plant I started along side of it is much more stubborn and has a WHILE before harvest. Interesting stuff, watching the differences in plants growing next to each other. Oh, sorry for the lack of pictures, messed up my camera skiing.

MMMMmmmm my room smells nice. My landlady kicks ass, and let me expand a little. I've got 11 plants growing right now, 10 after tomorrow.

SO, if you've made it through this far, THANKS. Seriously. I signed up for this place and just started lurking. I haven't had too many posts, and here's to hoping that that doesn't take away from the sincerity of this comment. It was really fun and easy to research EXACTLY how to make my mary-jane happy. The product: 100% confidence after reading around the forum, researching, learning from people's mistakes, and gaping at the pictures. If something came up, I could find an answer. I'll be up in the mountains smoking my own ganj pretty soon here and I owe most of it to you guys.

STay well all. Pray for snow!

2. man i wish i could grow, i live in apt. off campus but the school comes to inspect it every month cause i got a huge discount for the apt by getting it through the school. but i'm gettin a house in december then the growing is on.

3. It's cool, flip. thanks for the look man. Use it to your advantage. Not sure where you are in the process, you may already have your shit together. If not, though, there's plenty to do to get ready.

Plan it out, figure exactly what you'll need/want, etc. Also, only YOU know what you can and can't get away with at school. If its off campus and you aren't a jackass about it, there is always the possibility of practicing. Germinate a seed, stick it in a solo cup and get a cfl. Hide it well and grow it for a week or two. Kill the plant. Repeat. Learn. Get nice green, healthy looking leaves 40% of the time, every time. The more prepared you are, the more successful your house grow will be! :D