thanks. i rEally apprEciatE it.

Discussion in 'General' started by buffEt, Jul 4, 2008.

1. So I posted a thread a couple weeks back cause I was in a really shitty place in life and really needed some good headed towards my way.

Since then, a lot, and I mean A LOT, of stuff has happened. Even though some more bad shit happened, a lot of good shit also went down and seemingly random things happening to me are working together to produce some pretty awesome possibilities, and in the end everything feels a lot better now.

Things still hurt but now I've been given hope and the strength to proceed on. Who knows? Maybe things will turn out even crazier and better than I could have ever imagined.

This thread is basically to thank these members that replied in the thread (ipack, Blaze all day, PhishPhood, cornerthat, JohnnyWeedSeed, chicken, Pufnstuf, elmachoborracho, africantapwater, Heinous Anus, drumdude, burnttwaffle, METHOD_MAN, amsterdamage, SlimPickins, LegitBaller, Merfolk, Kbasa, nugglord_420, Leif, & StonrReeknHavoc) and all the other blades that dedicated either a toke or a thought to me.

It really did make a difference for me.

And I am so grateful for it.

:gc_rocks:

STAY
    [​IMG]

2. glad to hear ur feeling better

3. Good to know man, you seem like pretty chill dude always treating people with respect and all around PLUR...things will work out. How was EDC for you man? Had to be part of the good shit that went down right?

4. :hello::hello::wave::wave::):):):):):):):):):)

really glad to hear from you man

always there for a chill blade in need:)

awsome to hear everything is going good for you too, postive thinking can get a lot done eh

more good vibes to buffet:smoking:

5. I'm dissapointed I missed that thread, buffEt. I would have loved to have helped you out, bro. In the meantime, I gotta get my own head on straight.

hold on dearly to those good feelings.

peace

6. Yeah, I am disappointed I missed it too. Hope things stay up and everything works out for you.

7. blaze on my man :smoking: