Thanks for the mods.

Discussion in 'General' started by .AcidTrip., Sep 16, 2008.

1. You guys are probably the best forum mods on the net, the idea of moving threads is going to make a change and a balance to the other forums cause there are a lot of good threads that should be read by Gc users.

anyways thinks is a thank you thread for the mods. instead of complaining.

2. You can move threads in any forum.. I just hope they continue to move them instead of just deleting them. :smoke:

3. I do not think most people thank me for moving threads after I pass through Rec Use. :)

4. Thanks for moving my thread LT! :D

5. Mods really do a great job here. Great staff.

6. here here! good job keepin the rif raf out!:hello:

7. That's really nice of you folks. It really does mean a lot to hear people appreciate what we do, and I want y'all to know that you guys are what make this forum badass, without y'all, there in no forum.

8. I love most of you mods, so I am giving you all a 1 free hug coupon that is redeemable only on weekdays.

9. fixed, LOL.

10. suckups!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha just playin, the mods are pretty tight, and trikky and LT, you guys are doin a great job startin off!

however, TheHempress, well, me and her need to have a chat :)

11. Haha, I thought you were going to change it to "handjob" but that's even better... I'll have a 5-strip set aside for each mod that finds his or her way to New Hampshire.

12. amen to that

13. Recreational is like a playground full of 7 year olds now. Sweeet. But seriously, good job!

14. you should've made this thread before my fax left :cry:

15. They're great at doing their jobs, but it's too bad that the forums they usually move the threads to are dead as hell. More sub-sections always results in more organization, but less activity in the splintered sections.

16. Wait, My Fax left? :eek:

It still says he's a mod... I thought he just hadn't been posting as much. :confused:

If he left, I'll kick his ass. :p

*handcuffs trikky and Liquidtruth together*

There, now we don't have to worry about those two.

I hear they're trouble makers anyway.

:smoke:

17. cudos to the mods, they do a good job of keeping the trouble makers out :hello:

18. do mods get paid for that shit??

19. Definitely not. We just love the City.

20. well he made a thread a few days ago saying he's not happy with the people at the city and so he was leaving... but i just checked his recent posts and it's not there... maybe he changed his mind and deleted the thread?

or maybe it wasn't him and i'm just fucking high...?

i'm pretty sure it was him though... i'm so effing confused!