Thanks for the help....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Catattoo, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Hello all,
    I've been lurking here for a few months. A friend and I started an indoor grow a little over a year ago. We got some great help from another friend getting set up and started. Since then our "mentor" has become condescending and outright insulting at times. It's his way or the highway and at this point he is only involved in the whole thing by insulting us! He has no stake in it (money, time, effort) Nada!
    Over the year we've been at it it has gone pretty well, quality product, decent but I think low yields.
    Through pursuing these forums I see a lot of "it's my my or the highway" and "if you don't do everything exactly like I tell you you're an idiot" characters.
    They are everywhere in life and I will almost always choose the highway in those situations.
    I've met a few other helpful folks in person 7 and gained a lot of knowledge here.
    We are working to increase yield. Small steps.
    Adjusting our pH was a huge positive.
    Recently changed from a 600 W hps in a 5x5 tent to 2 Platinum p600s.
    Improved our air intake and circulation.
    We are growing in dirt and have started using hydroton balls on to to preserve moisture in the top of the container.
    When the clones are transplanted we will start trying the fabric pots.
    Going to try a topping method I saw here as well.
    So I just wanted to say hello and thanks for all of the shared experiences and the wealth of knowledge!