Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thanks for the help officer!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by deadhead4-2-0, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ok so it was thursday thanks givin and wouldnt you know it it almost turned into a regular alices returant massacre, my dude that i usually go through who has the dank comes over to my house where we then proceed to my buddys house which is about a 30 minute drive from my house. as we were en route to my friends house my boy says hey man i dont have my car keys when we get to my freinds house we tair apart the car lookin for his keys but are unsucessful we go back to my house later that night to search in my house and under his car for his keys. as we do so he gets a call from his brother who he gets his bud from and he tells him not to drive anywhere because he left 3 ounces of big bud ( very stinky stuff ) in his trunk which is bad news because we are locked out of his car we had two options have his moms tow the car and have her find the ounces or get the car open and get them out our selves. we try for a couple hours trying to break into his car with a close hanger which by the way doesnt work worth shit. so we finally break down and foolishly called the cops to have them come and unlock his car ( im not sure if they do this in other states but in ohio the sherriffs office does this). so the cop after two hours of waiting in my drve way shows up and unlocks my buds car with this wedges and this bar thing after he is done my buddy says why thankyou officer and goes to shake his hand. the cop shoots him a weird glare goes back to his car and starts typeing on his computer which scared the living hell out of me. after another hour( or at least what felt like one) he says alrite everything checks out and he leaves at this point i was in some what of a shock just for the fact we got so lucky my buddys car smelled so bad of weed just standing next to the door and you would be hit with a wave of dank bud fragrence. we take the three ounces out of his car take them up to my room where my bud takes out a bag throws a couple nugs in gives it to me and ask if i could hould on to these ounces until he can make it back out. he just came by today and picked up the bud and gave me anohter 1/8th for holding onto his shit and i would say it was a fair trade so i send out a big thanks to the perry sherriffs office for hookin me up fat!!:smoke:

2. haha, thats a hilarious story, u are very lucky.

3. thats a good story made me smile, hope that weeds putting a big grin on your face right now.

4. sometimes you gotta love the cops man

5. thats awesome, your so lucky bro :D you better smoke that shit till youu choke

6. glad you guys liked it man im takin a bong hit for all you cats:smoke:

7. lol thats great. glad the cop didn't get a whiff of that dank

8. I would have called a locksmith before I ever considered calling the cops...

9. lucky sob. im dry as of now, smoked the last of my stash like 5 hours ago and now im just chillin smoking hookah...enjoy...prick..lol/jk

10. thats a funny story im just shocked that ohio cops didnt bother you more.....heh

11. i envy you in so many ways pettor :smoke:

12. i know for a fact i smoked some of that bud i got from him with u man