Thanks for the advice all.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tuffluck, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Even though my plants are all well past 3 weeks old one is going on 5. I followed your suggestions.

I have since transplanted all 5 of my plants into a new type of soil that I got at home depot. Its Miracle Grow "Take the Guess Work out of Watering" Soil. It doesn't have slow or fast release nutrients added. (It is premium potting soil, with peat moss and coconut fibers added for better water retention).

It definately is working.

All of my plants are starting to turn green again. One of them has gone completely apeshit, and has doubled in size and is actually branching out (all of this in about 4 days)...The others are slowly recovering but are going to make it I believe.

If any of you remember the completely retarded plant that did not germinate with the two pre-leaves and was tiny and messed up. Well it has magically sprouted into one of my most rigorously growing seedlings.

The plants went through a month of mistreatment and harsh conditions but I think they are going to make it.

This soil really does hold water very well also. Before The soil was drying out in 2-3 days. This stuff has been moist for the past 4 and is only now starting to dry up (Less maintence).

I have also stopped fertilizing. Maybe I will try my luck at it again in a couple weeks, but for now its just water and light.

Thanks all.