thanks for all the help liberal beurocrats.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by skoinkins, Nov 16, 2009.

1. i have had asthma for about 10 years now, and due to the passing of a recent law, the old "rescue inhalers" have been replaced with an "environmentally friendly" alternative to the old aerosol propellant in an attempt to restrict the amount of ozone-destroying particles into the environment. not only do these new inhalers only work about 1/3 as well as the old ones, they are 4 times the cost, (from 9 dollars to 35.) now i'm not saying i'm a scientist or anything, but i'm pretty sure the use of rescue inhalers is about a 0.0000000000000000000002% of the annual o-zone destroying pollutants(i'm not sure if cfc's were what they were getting rid of.) and completely insignificant towards the greater picture, but if someone could show me a good reason why they are gone now i'd love to hear it.

2. yeah man it's a bunch of bullshit bureaucracy I feel your pain. I on the other hand am destroying my lungs consequently for my love of cigarettes. All the cigarettes in my state are now FSC (Fire-safety cigarettes) in which they add carpet glue to the cigarettes so they go out on their own. Thanks for looking out for my safety by adding more chemicals you politician fuckers. :mad:

These cigarettes taste like ass and are even more dangerous as you have to keep puffing away to keep em lit. The cherry grows so long and when you flick the cigarette the cherry will most likely fall off onto the floor.

Honestly dude I'm ready to rage out at the Feds they are making all our lives shittier through legislation. It's due time that the fluoride induced people rise up :cool:

3. that's nuts man..

you'd think that having a proper inhaler for asthma patients would save more people in the long run that that wee bit of aerosol that they're worried about.
    meanwhile so many giant businesses continue to rape the planet with very little interference from the government agencies.

I wonder what pharmaceutical company is getting all the cash for the new "safe" inhaler. :confused:

4. Wow. That is way messed up.

This environmentally friendly alternative crap is going to end up destroying us. :mad:

5. There are also some arguments being made that the new inhalers are actually worse for the environment.

It's like those new lightbulbs that are "enviro friendly" but loaded with mercury and so end up doing more long term environmental damage.

But the liberals had good intentions!!! And that excuses everything!!!

6. ...i just tried the prime and clean, it did nothing. it seems(don't hold me to this) that it dispences the same amount either way. i have also talked to other patients who have the same issues i do, not to mention all the doctors and pharmacists who shake their head every time i bring up the transition.

7. Yeah, I read many angry patient complaints who have the same issues that you do in my brief search for that article.

They do claim it's the same amount that gets dispensed, even if the spray is weaker. But the inhale is what's supposed to get the medicine into your lungs, maybe people aren't inhaling it hard enough? Although I guess this is an issue because the user is likely having an asthma attack at the time when they need it..

8. Too bad it was mandated by the Republican-controlled federal govt in '05.

9. i knew someone would bring this up..

bad choice of a thread title OP.

this is both parties just like everything else. One starts it and the other one continues it and blames the other one for starting it.