Thank your neighborhood gas station empolyee

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by herbnes, Mar 23, 2009.

1. I thank my neighborhood gas station employee for what happen tonight. Tonight I finnaly recieved my quarter for this week vacation and I was going to get it on Friday but my dealer was out of town and today she promised it and was sorry for taking longer and smoked me out a few bowls and felt pretty good.
    I left back and I had to fuel my car a few bucks for the next day so I drove to a circle k and got to the pump and I forgot what my zip code was when I tried paying for debit. I didn' t even reliaze what to do and it told me to go to attendant. I went there told him I forgot my code and he completly laughed and saw I was baked so he put my pump some money on my card and I went out. I then didnt know how to use the pump at circle K that i had to lift the notch when pumping so I asked him that he helpd me a lot thanks for the people with those late night shifts to see crazy people.:D

Im pretty blazed now too so if this doesnt make sense sorry:smoking:

2. Shows that the world would be a nicer place when everyone could smoke once in a while

3. I'm a little concerned at someone driving when they are so baked they can't pump gas or remember their zip code...;)

4. So am I.....

no winky face either.

ಠ_ಠ

5. There is a Sunoco around where I live that basically every stoner buys from or works at. It's an amazing place to go and chill and talk to other stoners, if they are there. I used to be able to sit in the back with my friend and smoke cigs and bud. But this new no smoking indoors law with a camera also being in the back now, make it so I can't do that anymore. Beat.

6. This
    And this.

7. I enjoy pumping gas.

8. I just hope OP doesn't wind up killing someone.

9. haha i hope he doesnt treat drunk drivers who show up wanting gas the same :eek:

10. Driving when you are THAT stoned is every bit as bad as driving drunk, sadly.

I really wish more stoners would be more responsible. Gives the rest of us who've made a life of it a bad name.

11. Can you really blame him though? His dealer was smoking him up a few bowls for the inconvenience.

12. Of course I can blame him. There is never an excuse for driving while that impaired. If someone lacks the judgement or self control to enjoy cannabis responsibly then they should just stop smoking it.

13. ಠ_ಠ \t\t.....

ಠ_ಠ

14. I have been pretty damn baked, but I have NEVER been too impaired to drive solely off bud.

15. co-sign with this

16. Me and my circle of smokers always follow the one bowl rule... No driving after one bowl untill your'e sober again. Kinda like the 2 beer rule.

17. You don't smoke much or you smoke crap then. Three or four hits of this shit I'm smoking and NOBODY should be driving.

18. I enjoy the smell of gasoline.

19. No guys I smoked with my dealer and then went home. I had to fill gas up though for hten est day and the gas station is like 2 blocks down from me. Im a good driver too when I smoke, I couldn't ever pass my test back when I was getting my license so I had to smoke before the test to pass.

20. #20 JuanRing, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    Dude, how hard is it to call a buddy for a ride, or to take a taxi home?

No excuse for impaired driving.

I like this rule man.