Thank you.

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatFriendlyGuy, Nov 27, 2011.

1. here man

Attached Files:

2. cut me some slack it was a difficult picture to draw

3. Omg im gonna log in on my comp just to rep you for it. I love it xD

4. haha glad you liked it man

5. someone tell me a picture to draw. I want in on this shit too!

6. I want a bear with a laser cannon for a penis fighting abraham Lincoln as darth vader

7. comming right up. your order will be ready in 10 - 20 minutes. Do you want fries with that?

8. As of now i will be posting things tha i come across in general on this forum that make me laugh, pictures, videos. Everything. Its a collection of gcs greatest moments.

9. This should be renamed "The best of GC"

10. my kidneys hurt

11. Go to a hospital and say you think you have kidney stones. They stick you with an IV of the good shit on the spot

12. ok i might take another 20 minutes but it will be worth it

13. yea wheres my screen shot

14. [quote name='"DAVlD"']yea wheres my screen shot[/quote]

Here you go

Attached Files:

15. Is it possible to rename threads or is it too late. Or should i perhaps start another one?

16. Edit the first post and it will give you the option.

Another way is from the main page. Do two slow clicks next to the title and it should allow you to edit it. Just slower than a double click

17. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    Edit the first post and it will give you the option.

Another way is from the main page. Do two slow clicks next to the title and it should allow you to edit it. Just slower than a double click[/quote]

Im guessing theres no way to do it from the iphone then is there, alright ill do it next time im at my comp. For now i leave you with.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC4YugjnHFE[/ame]

18. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']ok i might take another 20 minutes but it will be worth it[/quote]

Hurryy man im dying to see this picture. :D

19. [​IMG]

Sorry it took so long haha