Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thank you

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iLikeCSGO, Jan 11, 2017.

1. i got my first joint so happy thank you for help with how to find a dealer

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 grasscoty, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Your first joint? I hope you are not one of those kids that freaks out and has out of body expieriences and stuff.

Enjoy your first joint.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Your eyes are deceiving you old man... Lol he was saying thank you to the grasscity members that gave him tips on fibding a dealer (which obviously worked I guess since he smoked a joint)

• Like Like x 4
  4. Yes I realize that underaged Billy. That why I went back and edited it.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Obviously I replied before you edited hence the unedited version in my quotes. I can't look into the future gramps

• Like Like x 3
  6. Everything is everything, when weed can be blazed freely.

Let the ganja be your guide, blade. Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 NewSmoke15, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    Back to the old riddle-like posts mistahsparklez?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And congratulations underaged Billy on getting your friend to ask his dealer to get a joint rolled up for you. Have fun.

8. On some C level weed. And it's kinda loud in the weeds
    :love-mj2:b

• Like Like x 1
  9. Show some respect for your elders fuckstick! They paved the way so you can hide your weed in mason jars and blow clouds through dryer sheets!

• Like Like x 2
  10. my boi no I'm just troll'n him we cool and I ain't in middle school I don't use dryer sheets my place reeks of weed in here brahskis.

• Like Like x 2