Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thank you weed..please read

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by baker925, Aug 2, 2011.

1. * Im super baked right now so bear with me :D

So I woke up at about 7am this morning with the worst stomach ache, and lightheadidness. I went to cvs and bought everyone stomach medicine in the world. At about 10a.m i tried to go back to sleep but that didnt work.

I have felt absolutly horrible up until now, 8:18pm. About five minutes ago i smoked a bowl of Jack Harrier, now i feel amazing, no more stomach ache, no more lightheadidness.

Have a good night everyone:):smoke:

2. Modern Warfare 3's newest killstreak: Jack Harrier

3. This happens to me alot, mostly because im so blazed that i forget about my problems...or the fact a have a stomach in general lol

4. jack harrier fucking lol! but yeah marijuana has lots of medical uses, it truly is a miracle plant.

5. haha my bad

JacK Herrer.

I had a bunch of thoughts running through my mind at that point in time. I was thinking about this new specie of rabbit called "harrier" and i put it into what i was typing.