Thank You Jesus

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by iCLONE, Oct 13, 2010.

1. I've been watching the rescues in Chlie and can't help but be emotional.
    I'm a Son, Brother, Husband, Father and Grandfather ..... I have much to
    live for. My faith isn't rock solid so there is fear in death for me.

So I offer, this, my small token of appreciation . To the families and loved
    ones of the Chilian miners I say congrats. To the miners I say God bless
    you. To my God I say Thank You. :)

Many lives have been blessed this day.

2. I haven't really saw what was happening, I saw pieces of it, when they was running it side by side with the Mexico game, but I guess I wasn't paying too much attention. The love is grand, bless God, for saving these people. At first I didn't really care, but you kind of brought up to my attention, I guess it's all about value, it must be my apathy, that makes me troubled. Idk, but I guess, I am a bit happy that they got out okay. I guess I need to check the news.

3. @iCLONE great post! :hello:

I've been thinking that thought all day long, so so happy for those people, and thinking there should be a thread on GC and a few other places online for people to express how awesome it is that those miners in Chile were saved.

The world is filled with so much tragedy and bad news all the damn time, this is just beautiful for once....that a good ending happened, so many miners die...especially in the states. This turning out good instills my faith in hope....and faith that not everything has to turn out bad...

God Bless the miners, their families...and the president of Chile...who never doubted for a minute that all those men were still alive down there:smoke: