Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thank you Jesus, Im High!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistStoner, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Alright so I usually work 6 days a week. I get one day off. Weekends i have never had a weekend off. But now at my job they gave me this saturday and sunday off. Gave me sunday because of easter. So today I spark up a blunt and two bowls. Ate some burgars, chips, and cup cakes. Now Just drank a good bit of Japanese Sake. Now I am going to light up another blunt. Fuckin awesome weekend. Hope you all are having a good saturday

2. nice man. just rolled myself a blunt and about to go spark it :smoke:

3. I love smokin a blunt alone all to yourself. great way to spend a saturday.

4. yeah for sure. few beers and a blunt or two = perfect Saturday night

5. what is sake and how is it pronounced

6. Hell yeah bro enjoy your Saturday night.

7. Your name says bhudist stoner, and your title says thank you Jesus. Very funny indeed :smoke:

I'm really baked hehe

8. lol im baked too. holy shit,.

well sake is a japanese alcohol drink. It is drinkin hot most of the time. Its an old japanese way of drinking. you sip it and it taste sort of like hot vodka but its different. its made of rice. Its fuckin awesome. Anyways its pronounced (sa)(key). Its great with this blunt.:smoke:

9. Nice! Have a good Easter too guys.

10. intredasting...