Thank you, Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by VikingToker, Dec 24, 2017.

1. God's Word an science goes hand in hand an supports each other. If its just a athiest talking its bull shit like i said

2. No it doesn't science does say some make believe dude made the world lol

3. Im not about to have a discussion with someone named mythology you believe false made up gods created by men

4. It is just a username that works on just about every place ive ever tried to use it. I made it when I was playing Age of Mythology and i liked the Norse, it has nothing to do with mt beliefs.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Oh o.k. our beliefs are still very very different. Norse you now how we get when debates get heated .we can have different views an still have respect for each other. Im not mad at you or anything but you did use to taunt me a long time ago with mean pictures

6. Remember my friend we are just sharing our point of view. Everyone has different views. Thanks for sharing how you view the world

7. Lol no worries i wasn't trying to start an argument man if believing in god makes you happy go for it man, everyone believes in diff shit

• Like Like x 1
  8. I for one do not believe in any deity.

i laugh at all you believers.

Explain this to me .

If you were at a restaurant and you saw someone choking..someone said a prayer, " Oh lord , my father, please save that man from choking

or did the good person that knew the Heimlich maneuver save the person who was choking?

9. The only bull shit being spread around here is coming from you.
    You keep making insane assertions, with absolutely no proof, while acting like only you can understand god's will or word. Do some reading. Get informed. Then try and look like you know what you're talking about.
    As of right now, you seem to be a raving lunatic. Screaming at people about how wrong they are about a subject you apparently know nothing about.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else, I generally don't taunt, especially with pictures since i use mobile app (pictures are a hassle) and I dont recall having ever debated you... and I am generally cordial in debates. None of that adds up unless one of us is mistaken.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. This guy is a mental case and it's an absolute joke that the mods have not kicked his crazy ass out of here.

"Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
    And she's gone"

• Like Like x 2
  12. Anyone could understand if they just listen and believe. Im not the only person who can understand God's Word.

13. From what I can tell, you're delusional... Seriously. Get help. You're not mentally stable...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. Id beat the brakes off anyone i saw hurting a innocent person. Praying doesn't hurt anyone

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. phil.gif

• Like Like x 2
  16. Its o.k. to hurt people for praying that's what your saying im crazy

17. Sometimes I open my refrigerator for answers.

18. I got news for ya. According to the bible, once you accept Christ as savior, there is no way to stop God from lovin you. You can become a satanist after saying the sinners prayer, and still end up in heaven. The only way to get to hell, is by reading the bible, understanding it's message, and rejecting it. Like John Lennon did. According to the bible, John Lennon is burning in hell. Oooooo did I step on some toes with that one?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Even though the vast majority of scholars do agree Jesus was a historical figure, I recently came across a couple guys who dispute that. I am watching a debate between Bert Ehrman and Richard Price (he contests a historical Jesus) and have been listening to another gentleman Joe Atwill who also disputes it, in fact he believes it was a story written in favor of Rome. I assumed the Bible was manipulated but I didn't know the entire basis was challenged except by perhaps John Marco Allegro (who was apparently the only non-theist to translate some of the Dead Sea Scrolls). I think his allegation was that the whole story was an encoded story of a psychedelic sex cult.

• Like Like x 1
  20. The proof of Jesus's existence is sketchy at best but the same can be said for all of these historical religious figures. The main "proof" seems to be Roman scribes like Josephus but his writings were at least 40 years after Jesus checked out.
    The other "proofs" were wrote after AD100.

That said most of our ancient history is based on writings long after the historical figures were dead.