Thank you grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by Headhunterpipes, Nov 23, 2016.

1. This is one cool forum , one part I like is regardless on any differences I would always like to say hey lets smoke a bowl or a joint.

You all seem like a friendly bunch of people ... thanks for the warm welcome .....

• Like Like x 8
  2. Stay out of /Politics .. ... it is known for causing paranoia, anxiety, aggression.. and panic attacks. :pimp:

• Like Like x 2
  3. All else said.. you're guarantee to have a good time here.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Yeah when I joined I was so pumped they had a Pandoras box section and a complete area for philosophy and other deep think threads. Goddamn who would think a weed forum would be so diverse but IL be damned. I'm on here all the time now lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol. I wanna extend my gratitude for GC and the Politics section. It's what keeps me alive, I have over 9 pages of PMs, if you wanna PM me, feel free.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Take the advice about the politics section. Unchartered territory...every time I venture into that part of the woods I come out crying, it's a shit flinging contest

7. Goddamn commies, inside that political forum I love em all though. Welcome to the city homie, and enjoy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. It just shows we're still just a bunch of monkeys in charge of an organic spaceship.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3