Thank you GC for the great support

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Mr O, Jun 9, 2011.

1. So a few months ago I ordered a VapoCane and recieved it 3 weeks later, just like all my previous orders from GC. however, when i used it it just totally melted to a point where i couldn't use it, so I email the support team and within a week I had another one shipped to me in a different joint size because i had accidently ordered a 18.8mm.

When i wrote my the ticket, I couldn't dream of a better support.

Thanks to the team, I'm really wondering why there isn't more thread like mine :hello:

2. I think it matters a great deal how a person handles the situation. If a customer is courtious, and receptive to courtesy, then the GC shop members take good care of you. If you act like an asshole, you're going to be ignored, or at least placed on the back burner to be handled whenever. I placed an order with GC once, and it was during the Christmas sale when all that bullshit was going down with the postal service and customs. Although it took a bit longer than two weeks to get what I ordered, I did get it, and I got exactly what I ordered too. Not once did the GC shop give me the impression that they were trying to screw me over, or ignore me.

So I'm glad all went well with your purchase. I'm also glad you shared your shop experience here. More people need to see threads like this one so they know they're not being cheated by GC.

3. Thanks you two. Support will love to hear about this thread. :)
    We appreciate it.:)

4. When you do right, no one remembers; when you do wrong, no one forgets.

Great to see a thread like this every now and again.

:D

5. Huney, that's been the story of my life. :rolleyes::smoke:

6. Ditto!!! :D