THANK YOU GC!!! (First harvest) PICS!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by LongBottomLeaf, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you GRASS CITY FORUMS!!!!

I have received a lot of tips and advice on my very first grow, and today it all paid off. I did my first harvest, and could not be happier! This girl went through some stressful times (sorry babe...) but she survived and gave me her lovely fruit.

I only have one pic, of one branch because my camera's batteries died and I can't find any more right now, but here it is! (The coin is a quarter)

Thank you all!!!

Attached Files:

• 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      453.6 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nice dude, look like some funk. What kinda light, grow space, medium, etc. did you use if you dont mind me askin.

pizle

3. Looks good for a first gro!! Keep it up

4. nice man...great job on your first grow:smoking:

5. looks outstanding. is it tasty?

6. good job, awaiting the smoke report:cool:

7. Thanks man! Closet grow, CFL's, MG Organic Choice Potting Soil, FF Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom.

Won't use the MG again. It worked, but I've learned enough negative things about it I will stay way.

Big fan of the BB during Veg, and both BB and TB during flower.

Thanks everyone! Probably gonna run another bagseed grow and then invest in something of my choosing assuming all goes well!

The samples have gotten me stoned, and I can't wait to taste, smell, enjoy the finished product in about 3 weeks time!

8. Nice job - looks tasty:smoking:

9. Good job:hello:...looks a little premature as I can see plenty of whote pistils. Enjoy your fruit none the less....

10. Sweat deal man. Good work :D:smoking:

11. excellent man!

congratz on the buds :) Guaranteed to be the best you've ever had! :hello:

i bet your clothes in that closet stank of dank eh?

12. Thanks man!

Haha everything in this place does! Although smoking constantly is a good way to hide the smell of a grow ..... :rolleyes:

13. Good job! Enjoy those buds

14. looks good!

any immediate harvest weight? (pre dried)

15. nice bud bro :smoking:

16. Looking sweet.................

17. Major pops fro your first grow!

chunk

18. did you rip early ?

19. hell yeah man!
    I gotta say, having harvested my first this year, i guarantee it will be the sweetest nug you have ever smoked :smoke:

20. Just a bit early. Maybe 5 days. I made the harvest date a bit earlier because I ended up going out of town and didn't trust it in the hands of anyone but myself at that stage. It was flushed correctly, and eventually cured and dried correctly. And was amaaaaaazing. Maybe it was mental, but I was gone. My buddy who helped with advice along the way fell in love with it too.

Thanks for all the comments guys! Some of you probably helped along the way!