Thank you for having me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by my lil trout, Jun 10, 2020.

1. 050D89DD-A32F-49CF-8015-A6D2B1FD7349.jpeg This is my first year with a planting. I’ve raised it from a Solo Cup. Lol. She’s doing very well. I read about the nitrogen and blood meal. Thanks for the tips

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice! Welcome...

I’m new myself! To the forums and growing some 420.

What did you do to start and what have you done? Looks good to me !!!

3. Nothing special... I just kept potting her up and gave her 3-in1 with some manure mixed in. Although I did “top” her before first transplant. She lives on the back deck so gets all afternoon sun. Oh. Also. Every three watering I add fish emulsion to water. She just got put into her big pot and I “topped” a couple of main stems again two days ago. I figure the more stems, the more buds ! Hopefully. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Welcome! Have u studied any grow books or threads here? Lot to learn. Light hours, what they need during veg versus flower. Just example

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. we need some chicks around here. Welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome to the forums!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes. Indeed I have been combing through tons of stuff ! What a wonderful site and members are so helpful. I have only the one plant , Jude .... I moved away from my favorite pothead bestie ... lol. Jude has been in training...pretty sure training is at an end now. holy cow .. she keeps me busier than my veggie garden !!
    Question , do all the “stems” flower ? Potentially ? Cause there’s tons !!

8. How’s it growing?

9. Pretty good :)
    80354693-4AA4-4B39-B3F3-D37CD2DA8D1D.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh !! Also I make a tea from tomato leaves as a Foliar spray. Works extremely well for bug repellent.

11. That's awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thank you !