thank you everyone for voting for joe biden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by letsmokeasweet, Jan 21, 2022.

1. #121 irie0305, Jul 10, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
    The graphs don't even agree with each other. In the first graph (from yesterday) all presidents but Trump had positive average monthly job growth. In the one from today several of the ones listed are in the negatives for total jobs but Trump is positive.

Unless some of the presidents held office for a negative amount of time this is not possible.

But what do I know? I thought shit really sucks but apparently we are doing the best since 1984. Odd that that would be the year.

End of quote. Repeat line.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. "America is a nation that can be defined in a single word: Asufutimaehaehfutbw."

"I'll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure."

"Let' go Brandon, I agree. Are you from Oregon?"

This man is clearly not well mentally. One can find many, many more quotes that support this assertion.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dude, you must of missed the memes. Everything is not only great but actually better than it ever has been in the history of man *combined* practically.

Joe Biden may not be able to pronounce big words or decipher which parts of teleprompter script not to read, but he is doing amazing. Just look at his approval rating!

He may be fucking America up past the point of repair but he is preserving the liberal world order. That is what is really important. Oh, did I mention he is not Trump.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I love Joe Biden I love paying over eight dollars for a 2×4 love paying almost triple for my gas and it went up 60% long before the Putin war .I love 110,000 illegals pouring across our border monthly and the worst inflation in over 41 years . But let’s not talk about any of that none of it’s Joe Biden‘s fault let’s talk about the January 6 hearing and make it last for couple years . Absolutely pathetic The one Democrat I know doesn’t wanna talk politics anymore but when Trump was in office that’s all he would want to talk about then again if I was a Democrat I wouldn’t talk about it either just lots of bad bad news at least I was smart enough to change parties

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. 1640670789314_n_maddow_bidenwin_211227_1920x1080-m2qblh.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. 'We're experiencing the strongest economic recovery in the world'
    Since shrinking by more than 30% in the first six months of 2020, the US economy has recorded a strong bounceback and returned to above pre-pandemic levels

China has also posted strong economic growth, but overall its economy didn't contract last year - meaning it had less damage to recover compared with the US.

Under Mr Biden, the US economy has continued to grow this year, but a large part of the recovery happened under former president Donald Trump.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. 2ED8A5F7-180B-4524-B362-86C27EA9F2D0.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. When even CNN is telling the truth, it's clearly bad for Beijing Biden.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. For real. I have gotten four raises in the last year and am still worse off.

So tired of the monopoly men and their pawns in government making my life and so many around the world a needless struggle.

It drives me absolutely insane that people still choose to prop up these clearly - rigged against you - systems.

They are a tragic reflection of peoples stupidity and vulnerabilities. War/murder, famines, genocides, theft and on and on and on. But when a small fraction in the first world have a roof over their head that they sell 30yrs of their life to live under, with A/C and heat and entertainment to dazzle their senses, they don't reflect on the overall terror of this system. They seem to think this is progress. Certainly there are metrics of improvement but i think it can be better argued to be in spite of these institutions, not because of them.

The masses struggle enough that they don't concern themselves with much beyond their family in any real sense. I cannot say that is stupidity, that is what humans can and should do. But when you look at the global picture, these governments are damaging most peoples lives. They hijack the legal system to make it seem like their wars of aggression or subterfuge, or money plundering etc is "legitimate" but it is clearly wrong. I am really unsure what it would take for most people or even a significant minority of people to realize this, put their foot down and speak against it or stand against it or fight against it.

Our trajectory is not a given, the only way tor it jot to become a hell hole is for good people with good ideas to usher in a new way forward.

Biden and Trump aren't going to do it. They are not the people we need. In fact if reducing the power of the government and banks isn't the focal point of a candidate, then in my estimation you are supporting all of the tragedies that follow from legitimizing them.

I wish i was insane or somehow wrong so that when i look around and see so few people that have come to these realizations i wasn't left thinking I am surrounded by fools. It feels like I am watching infants playing with matches while I am also stuck in the building they are burning down. So here i am holding my breath to not breath oxygen on this inferno, hoping they realize what they are doing before I go up in flames with them.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #130 myrrhlynn, Jul 11, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
    FMzkb3AXMAE9zoq.jpg

11. lol... thanks for pointing this out..

_121785583_optimised-usgdp-nc.png

12. HogWash!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I was wondering how climate change gets better when we stop producing the CLEANEST oil and gas in the world yet beg for more oil to be pumped by people who hate us or and human rights violaters! I may be retarded but it seems like anything done by other than Liberals has to be stopped! Let a few thousand illegal aliens camp out on the White House property. IDK anymore!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I notice you didn't quote the entire post.

Right what was lost during the worst of the pandemic Trump regained. While Biden tried to claim the gain for him self.

Under Mr Biden, the US economy has continued to grow this year, but a large part of the recovery happened under former president Donald Trump.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hopefully your certainty that we're due for a Polar Shift will have my house positioned directly in the meteor's path - I'm tired of the the whole struggle and would welcome being the first to be flattened.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. #136 Dub C, Jul 11, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
    It's all NIMBY: not in my backyard. But it makes no sense. As you pointed out, the OPEC nations have much laxer environmental standards than we have here. Of course, President Alzheimer's aka Beijing Biden aka. the decrepit monkey skeleton ( I have many names for him) is pretty much controlled by the far left of his party. I truly believe that people such as the members of the Jihad Squad (AOC, Omar, Tlaib, Bush) want to destroy the whole West, which they see as immoral or something. It certainly seems that everything they do is what will weaken the West.

I'm all for being environmentally friendly. Throughout my life, I have gone out of my way to try to do so. I go around my neighborhood and pick up garbage and recyclables from time to time because I just can't stand to see it. But expecting to have 100% renewable energy by 2030 or whatever is just a fantasy. It isn't unlikely or improbable, it is completely fucking impossible. Any attempt to do so will result in the deaths of millions. In addition, it would be selling our energy grid to our biggest enemy, China, who has vowed to destroy us. The vast majority of solar panels are mined and made in China using massive amounts of fossil fuels. If our leaders were really serious about phasing out fossil fuels, they would be going all in on nuclear power. If done correctly, it is by far the greenest form of energy.

Regarding the topic of climate change/global warming/whatever I highly recommend Unsettled: What Climate Science Tells Us, What It Doesn't and Why It Matters by Stephen Koonin: PhD

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. FJlbhEBVEAISXX7.jpg

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1