Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thank you Cannabis.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dajazza, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I think Weed actually helped me become less paranoid. Even though I have had two bad trips (long story), it actually let people know i smoke and most of them are cool with it. My confidence has risen and general paranoia is gone.

2. ...she told me to tell you, "Your welcome!"

3. Gratz man the herb does wonders

4. ive been saying this everyday for 10 years,

the Plant is elite, its a Eucharist, but also clothing, food, fuel, paper, rope, etc.

the damn constitution was written on "MARIHUANA" as prohibitionists put it

first bible

i dont think the founding fathers could even fathom Hemp-i mean marijuana- prohibition.

:eek::smoke:

5. these 'bad trips' are an insight to your Human Spirit

All is One, if you remember this, 'bad trips' dont exist

6. Yea man, paranoia is all in the head. Stupid kids who go out to smoke with friends and get scared about being caught... Lol. Just keep it all real. Smoking alone actually conditioned myself to being less paranoid in social situations.

7. Mary Jane... is god.

8. Thank you Mary Jane...For putting my 'fucks given' meter at a constant zero.:cool: