Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thank you British engineering

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lexus_Rolla, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Woke up from my nap and started doing my laundry. Everything I owned needed to be washed so I gathered every thing off the floor and loaded the colors into the wash. Started looking for my backup stash tin and it was nowhere to be found. Now I have a bad habit of leaving that and my lighter in the pockets of the pants I was wearing the previous night.

Except the pants were now in the washing machine.

Shit.

I scramble through and sure enough my stash is in the side pocket of my pants. I laugh at myself for acting a fool and grab a towel to inspect the damage. All in all it isn't really a big deal. I've washed sacks before and I just let it dry out and smoke it anyways. Never had a problem. This particular stash was in a raspberry sours Altoid's can. I pop the top and everything is bone dry.

Score. One more reason I will continue to purchase and enjoy Altoids. Go Brits!

2. i use the same thing man, its so damn convienient

i didnt think it was water proof though, who knew? :smoke:

3. i use Altoid small tin its prefect for seed and a single bag

4. The thing is...you can't get Altoids in Britian (I know they say that they are made there...)

Wtf?

Can someone send me one?

5. no shit, can you really not get altoids in the UK? how freaking wierd...

6. :hello: havent seen you around in a while, how ya been?