Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thank God, Push got caught, but he's back in business! (One pic)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ElendGold, Nov 15, 2008.

1. #1 ElendGold, Nov 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2008
    Well to make a short story long...:smoking:

My pusher got caught by the cops, his phone was being tapped. I heard from one of his friend he was in big trouble.

It sucked ass because I was actually friendly with him y'know, we would just sit around, and talk about weed. When I heard the news, I was utterly pissed off. (especially since they are using my taxes to pay cops to arrest my push! Haha irony really)

Anyhow, last night, I'm with some friends, one of em gets a call, it's my push saying he got a new phone, and to give his number only to close friends (he mentionned me) and not anyone else.

I call him up right away, spoke on the phone for a few minutes, asked him what happened, he obviously said he can't say on the phone. 10 minutes later, I was giving him 40$ and I got me 1/4 ^^. Still don't know what happened exactly, gonna call him up later today, see what's up.

I wanted to share the joy, 'cause this push is real smooth.

Elend.

P.S. Here's a pic for you who wants to see what he gave me! (That's about 2g right there, the rest is, philosophically enough, gone in smoke.)

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. well he cant be that fucked if he's jumping right back into it lol.

glad to hear you still got your legit hook up.

hope my friends/hookups never get phones tapped...

3. i know how that goes.

2 dealers i knew would get busted one day and not have their phones on
    then the next day they would call me and have some really good weed to sell.

shits crazy

4. Cause the cops probably sell it to em'.

5. he is now a police informant

6. naw man, 2 of my boys sell mass weed, and they tend to get caught once in a while with like a half o and the cops never tap their shit because we openly talk about it and talk on the phone where were going to meet up, nothing happens. police arent THAT serious about weed unless theyre gonna catch your ass with like a qp. unless you live where 1 gram is a felony, in that case, shit sucks for you.

7. My dude a while back was caught with 2 pounds(hes under 18) and he was back sellin within a week. Just shows how ineffective the system is, people go right back to the illegal activities.

8. wtf? a quarter of that for $40?!?!

edit- canada.....figures

9. thats what you do, you get tore off and you go out and flip more shit to cover the bail etc.

10. Is that good? Haha. It's the usual prices around here, sometimes it's 45

11. lets just say i would be getting half of the quantity for the same price....and probably lower quality too.

12. thats crazy dude. Looks pretty dank too

13. I always feel like saying "Dude, just come down to Montreal, I'll hook you up" Y'know, share the ganja love. But we cant!

An ounce of that stuff will cost me about 140$ :smoking:

14. this is a good way to get caught :rolleyes:

its not hard to not get rolled. dont be sketch, or talk about sketch things on the phone.