Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thank god for weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mogwai, May 25, 2011.

1. So the other day I got all my top teeth removed. They didn't just pull them though, they cut them all out. I got prescribed fucking hydrocodone 7.5s, which I asked them beforehand NOT to do because last time I had them they never helped with pain, and only made me a little sick for the most part. They do knock me out sometimes though which is nice.

I finally said fuck it and decided to get high. Smoked out of a quickly made gravity bong. Pretty fucking high now and it feels so much better than those damn pills.

Haha hasn't come without any downside though. I know smoking is bad for you, so I've been avoiding cigs. I ended up smoking a cig after the weed without even fucking thinking about it until about the very end >.<', which I'm pissed at myself for. And it is drying my mouth with doesn't seem like a good idea, but I've got plenty of water =D

edit-
    haha I dunno if this thread is appropriate, I didn't really think about discussion value.

2. Why did u get all ur top teeth removed? The good ol ganja does wonders!

3. I think he was the guy who had really bad acid reflux so he had to have his top teeth removed.

Glad the gravity bong is working out for you and easing the pain. Keep an eye on your stitches.

4. what the fuck is going on?