Thank God For Rhotos.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Beats-1368439496, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Well, I had just done smoking my 3rd bowl. High as fuck we decide to drive to our friends house for a small "party". Before we leave, I choose to take Rhotos, a real life saver.

We get pulled over.

Fuck does that suck, and I'm the driver so all the pressure is really on me. The cop comes up and my heart was beating so much--he probably got a little suspicous. Turns out he thought we were involved a rash of car robberies. But I felt like I acted stupid, and didn't do good. Apparently I did, or he was really cool and let us go (and I doubt that since he called me a "smart aleck"). All I have to say getting pulled over ruins your high.

I'm pretty baked right now, so sorry for the long story. Feel free to post stories about how you got away with being high after getting stopped my the PO-9.

2. Reminds me of a good story, unfortunately I'm coming down from my high and am too tired to type it all lol. :(

3. lmao

'long story'

4. There, fixed the story.
    but seriously, i never drive under the influence and have no sympathies for thoose who do, they are irresponsible marijuana consumers and give every professional buisnessman out there who tokes a bad name!!!!!!!!!

5. are you a medical patient?

6. i live in a non medical state. but yes, i would qualify for a card in a medical state and use it for medical and rec purposes

7. I don't know, I'm a pretty good driver high. I'm not saying I got ripped out of my mind. I mean if I can't talk and act sober I won't drive. I was able to talk/act/look sober, so I was willing to drive. I do feel bad when I do though--if I ever got in any kind of accident--I couldn't even imagine!

8. People drive fine when they are high, its really not that big of a deal.

9. #9 Keifer Suthrlnd, Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
    I've been smokin since i was 13 on and off, but didnt start daily til freshman year of college. That summer I took like a week off after leaving school until i couldn't fight the craving anymore to smoke a blunt one sunday night.

I got some real good headies off my brother, picked up my gf and at about 11:30 pm headed to the highway, where there are the least cops around here. After smokin the blunt I was ripped because of the week break...I get off the highway and get a red light. A cop pulls next to me and I act like im playing with my radio. While lookin down i see green and make my left turn. The cop was goin straight, he whips a u-turn, flips on the lights and pulls me over. Turns out every lane except mine had turned green.

Me gf said weee colorful lights, and i was like stfu im getting pulled over/probably arrested for DUI. At this time I thought someone had seen us smoking and called in on my car for swervin or some shit. First he checked my inspection sticker..luckily i had just gotten it done that saturday since i was away at school all year. The cop asked me the usual questions and i told him i was comin from a coffeeshop far away.

after running my license the cop says to me "I think you were on a cell phone, isnt that the reason you blew that red??" me: uh yes officer, im sorry, i was talking on my phone. He asked me to pay more attention to the road, followed me for about a mile and pulled away.

I got to my girls house and looked in the mirror...my eyeballs looked like two red stop signs and the car reaked of headies for days...i had the rhotos on me, but no opportunity to even put them in....thank god the cop was nice.

10. I've been pulled over high quite a bit, never been searched or anything ^_^

11. Marijuana dulls the reflexes and makes you space out.

It wouldn't be called "impared" if it helped you.

No sympathy for dealers or driver