Thank god for Ona!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kdiesel, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Landlord did a suprise visit yesterday for no fuckin reason. Dude walked right into the flower room(after lights out). My hair was up on end, but because the light was out(the regular ceiling light), he couldnt see shit and didn't investigate. I keep my ona bucket in the middle of the main basement room, the actual flower room is on the other side of the basement. I just thought id share with my fellow blades cuz i feel like doing a commercial for that ona shit....lmfao

2. Damn son. Talk about a close call.
    You should review your states consumer laws. Where I live it is most definitely illegal for a landlord to walk into a rented property without atleast 24 hours notice. If you have something similar, sue the bitch

3. What is OP buying exactly? I think instead of "consumer" you meant that the OP should check his state's tenant laws.

4. No, I meant consumer laws. :cool:

5. dude is old and senile and doesnt follow state laws...but the rent is cheap so i aint complaining...

good to know tho, as long as the bucket is within a couple of rooms it completely covers 3 plants in flower:)