thank god for grass

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by buffalogrrl, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Man I hate the holidays. The hours of intense social interaction really grates my nerves. I managed get a buzz before dinner today, which only lasted through dinner, and spent the rest of the day gritting my teeth. My family is so loud, though really they're not bad. I just can't take too much of all of them at a time. Especially lately.

So I just got home and smoked a big bowl, and sighed a giant sigh of relief. So relaxed. :)

Grass can be such a good friend. So can apple pie. *eats*

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone (yes, even y'all outside the US). :D How was your day?

2. My day has been chill. I've just been sitting around, surfing the web, and eating food. I also haven't smoked since last Thursday, since I'm visiting family out of state.

3. omg i feel u on that one...my family is sooo obnoxious, we fuck around while eating and while "giving thanks"

we have this tradition that everybody says something theyre thankful for and my youngest cousin (15) said "I am thankful for my whole family being here, this food im going to enjoy, and most of all, i wanna thank mary and jane for getting me through this year" ahaha

of course...nobody caught that except me and a few of our other cousins

we are just going to go smoke a blunt on mt.helix (which looks down on all of san diego) :smoking:

HAPPY DANKSGIVING!!

4. Don't you love pothead cousins? I'm glad mine was here today, he made it bearable. :)