ThaiThaiThai-which to chose? (and Kali Mist)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Salf, May 8, 2011.

1. yo, whagwan GC family?
    Planning on getting some more seeds soon so i can veg some plants up to become mothers and do a sea of green the end of summer after my current grow.

Im looking to get a thai strain of some sort, theres lots of thai strains ive seen out there but i was wondering if any one who's actually had some experience with them could point me in the right direction of a good strain to become a mother plant for a sea of green garden (heard good things bout GH's Thai-Tanic, and World of Seeds Wild Thailand)?

Also just a side note any one had any experience with Kali Mist? sounds awesome and may have to have a little go for pure head stash. how does she clone etc?

Thanks again GC, bye for now, Salf

2. Og Chocolate Thai X Canalope Haze :DNA Genetics: Down right amazing- Super sweet- Huge buds 6 weeks in. Bomb Bomb Bomb. Cloned easy for me.

3. DNA Genetics- Funny that it turned my D into a smiley face..

4. yah knows DNA's a good company lol.

mmm sounds lovely, a real US treat, i think id have a hard time finding that strain round these parts hah

yeah im having some nice results with some Kushberry's i got from DNA genetics at the moment which is reassuring. thanks dude might have to give it a try

5. It can take up to 12 weeks to flower, which is surprising to say the least considering how big the buds are. Usually I harvest nugs when they are this big and frosty, but it obviously has other plans showing a majority of clear pistols.