thai super skunk x passion #1

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by g51782, Sep 28, 2009.

1. ok this is my first try, but i successfully cross pollinated a g13 labs thai super skunk male, with a dutch passion passion #1 female, she has been flowering for a total of about 8 and half or 9 weeks, with the pollination being 4 to 5 weeks old, and i've got some nice looking seed pods, but my question is, how do you tell when the seeds are ready for harvest? tons of info about trichs for harvesting the bud, but i am definitely more interested in making sure the seeds are fully developed never mind the bud, and btw the trichs are at almost 100 percent cloudy at this point, so i wouldnt let it go much longer if i was only trying to get the bud anyways

i read somewhere that the seed pods should look papery and pale before i harvest the plant, any truth in that?

2. well, i'd say the later the better... in nature the pods would just dry out and break open, thereby shedding the seeds... so i'd say you're good when the pods start drying up...
    if anyone with experience in the matter has more to add i'd be interested as well:cool:

and gratz on the pollination, plan to start cross-breeding, too :D

3. Yeah I would imagine once theyre nice n dry but dont hold me to it.

Im here to learn with you guys though, wanted to bump it up!