Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thai sticks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tom1981, May 5, 2011.

1. Im so fuckin excited its unreal. My weed man got back from thailand early this morn (he goes for the pussy mainly lol) and im meeting him in exactly 39 mins for some thai sticks. Ive never tried this before and im being charged £35 for an eighth, but u no wot, id probably pay £60 if its half as good as he's been screaming it is. Has any1 on here tried it?:D

2. Not had 'Thai sticks' but Iv had apparent Thai weed, and it's meant to be 10x better than so called Thai weed, and If it is that's a bargain coming your way!

3. R man, ive just been 2 shop and bought my bluntz, my mouth is watering, ive got 2 5pence pieces holding one open ready to fill..I hope this lives up 2 it..

4. Haha, let me know what they are like ;-)

5. OMG. Late but i finally got it 30mins ago, had 2 bluntz and feel like ive had ten. Wish i could get this more often. It makes the "blue-cheese" he normally has look like rope..Def 1 of the best smokes ive had in years. I phoned him 4 another 8th 5mins ago but he rekons hes only got a q left (fuckin liar lol)

6. #6 Ralta, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    Buy the QP mate, you will regret it if you don't (if £ isn't an option obviously)...

And am bloody envious. However, I am off to Morocco on sunday, so I'll try not to feel too down :D