Thai Sticks Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Dr RealGood, Oct 17, 2010.

1. I made a thread about thai sticks a day or so ago in "seasoned tokers" and I can't find it. I've searched but it's gone. Was it deleted? Was it moved? If it was deleted, why wasn't I notified?? I know it's hard because so many people just post bull shit posts on here, but it was a legitimate thread, I even searched before hand. Whatever reason it was deleted/moved for, how do you expect me to not make the same mistake again, if nobody notifies me and tells them why it was done.

2. It was deleted for discussion of other drugs. No, we are not about to inform everybody when a thread of theirs is deleted. Way too many threads/members for that to be a possibility.

3. Well how about maybe instead of deleting the whole thread? Maybe just the post that the other substances were mentioned?

4. If it were just one or two posts, we do. More than that though and given our time constraints, we just don't have the time to clean up threads of multiple off topic posts/posts that violate rules. Way too many threads/posts being posted for us to do that.