Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thai Sticks Anyone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr.mary, Aug 13, 2009.

1. just wondering...

what is a "thai stick"

ive been told that its just like a blunt, but its really long and really skinny

but then i looked it up and it just says its the name of the strain.
    and they dip it in opium or somethin.

i can ask my cousins or somebody, but i figured id just try on here

2. it's not dipped in opium or anything.

it's thai weed, tied to a stem or stick with fibers from the plant.

real thai sticks haven't been around in years.. my sis used to get them in the 70's and i still remember that distinct smell.

but no opium or anything else was added.

3. o ok, so it has nothing to do with being a blunt in any way?....its just the strain

and thanks man, ive been trying to find out

4. I am smoking sum right now. made them with an alaskan ice equatorial r3eccesive sativa throwback genetics. its just the equatorial rope type buds, wrapped back on the stick and cured that way.

5. Btw, I was quite impressed with that grow; Shit looked killer. What was your total yield out of it?

6. thai stick is a strain of bud that was around in the 70's. I doubt any REAL thai stick exists anymore along with most of the other popular 70's strains.

I even smoke that tide stick
    Tide stick?
    You know that shit thats tied to a stick man
    Oh, Thai stick...hhaha(From Cheech and Chong)

7. Thai is a type of weed, but im pretty sure the "thai stick" IS dipped in opium, at least it used to be.

8. Thai stick
    its a type of weed and pretty much a Huge incent, Originally from Thailand,
    a bundle of weed, about a pound. Tightly wrapped together using hemp twin
    dipped in hemp/hash oil. to coat it.

Its Lite from the end and it stays cherried. and stays burning. It was used in spiritual rituals/large gatherings. And of course you can take weed off and smoke it in a bowl.

but it was meant to fill a room of smoke and get everyone into the same focus of mind, and spiritual awakening.

9. Never weighed it up. I actually broke down the branches and wrapped it back on a main and tied it with sewing thread. then shoved it in a sealed poster tube to cure. Never weighed it as my scale only goes to 40grm. just been pulling off the stick to smoke.