Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thai Stick & Afghan Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Fishee, May 29, 2009.

1. This is what's left of a quarter of Thai Stick, and there is a little over 2g of hash.

First time I've had the chance to smoke hash, and I'm wondering what's the best way to smoke it?

thanks.

Attached Files:

2. i like paking a bowl in a pipe and then placing a flat patty of hash or a small snake of hash across the bowl and just light it till it gets cherry. a bong works good too

3. yeah ive smoked hash oughtta a pipe by itself and it got me pretty loaded :)

4. Yeah guys the thai stick is a very enjoyable high i love it :hello:

5. its not real thai stick of course is just a name someone made up. btw i found has easiest to smoke when you break it up into really tiny peices like half the size of a rice grain and throw them in the bud your about to pack.

6. To smoke hash, make a sandwich out of it in a bowl. Put some bud in the bottom of the bowl, then take little bits of the hash and layer them across the bud. Then, cover up that layer of hash with some more bud, and get ripped! (I find this way makes the hash burn more smoothly, along with the bud in the bowl)

7. yup...sandwich that shit in a bowl...best smoke you'll get

8. I just put my ear wax on a screen now but I'll still sometimes use greens