Tha Spot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NegativeCreep42, May 13, 2004.

1. rite now my place or, tha spot, is right here at my pc, im so baked rite now lol :smoke:

2. haha thanks man

3. 1. this shack type place in my backyard
    2. the woods behind my house

4. I have quite a few smoke spots....

1) my nissian quest minivan with the middle seat taken out
    and some pillows and blankets in there, it also has two twleve inch kickers in there,and an eclipse system, which are nice, even though im not a big fan of rap, it's great my mates and I just park wherever we please and hotbox, I have every thing i need in there- table to roll on, a good supply of blunts and cigg's, stash spot, lockable glove box, clear eyes, cologne, food, a cooler for beer and such in the back, and just about anything else you could possibly need.

2) my buddy's "party shack", a liitle trailor type thing, nobody lives there, it's sole purpose is smoking and partying, we always go there on nights when there's nothing to do and hang out, just chill, play cards, listen to music, talk, and party of course.

3) during school, at lunch every single day, or whenever I didnt have a class, or had a sub. etc., I would fake notes and get my buddy out of class and we just ride out to a little dirt road nearby, nobody ever drive on it, unless they are mates who want to smoke with us, so we can just relax, and enjoy our lunch.

5. lots of woods near my house.. and a lake and waterfall and all so thats a good spot.. if its late at night i usually go to local hangout.. (this guy made a jam room at the top of his barn)..

6. in the winter, ill use my bathroom
    go into the bathroom, turn up all the heat on showers and sink and smoke bongs until im baked like golden brown toast. then i take my shower, open the window, get out and just do all that crazy bathroom shit. by the time i get out there is no smell left!

summer its my forest, its in my backyard and it fuckin' rules. smoking hash in that forest is truely something, and i think i have pictures of the forest at www.gwalikath.deviantart.com

7. What Church do you go to?! Ive got a Cabin in Prescott! Ive also been to a "camp" up there with my church, its Kinda Sorta by Linx lake.

8. you keep your girlfriend in your garage?

9. LMAO :D

10. i have got 2 they are Seasonal spots. First Spring/Summer. I love to sit out on the deck surrounded by woods and listen to the different birds in the trees smoking a nice bowl. It totally rocks at night cause where I live there are those WhipperWhil birds that sing at night soo friggin chill. During the colder months i love to sit by my fireplace with a bubbler and relax on the couch and u can still be in shorts cause its soo warm with the fire totally relaxin. Most of the time that is where i sleep forget the bed just crash on the couch:)

11. best spot is to drive on this dirt road next to the runway of the airport and smoke a bowl and watch the planes takeoff one day a navy helicopter flew by at eye level as we were burnin it was great

12. K this peak in newfoundland by a castle, watching the boats sail out and come in on the sweet blue sea. I will get a pic.

13. These are all newfoundland but awesome spots, also try jasper snowboarding sessions, and BC seshs are awesome anywhere.

K this is it, in 1910, looks kinda worse then but cool ships....
    [​IMG]

And now
    [​IMG]

And this is where my mom grew up,Such a sweet town to toke in and insane views.
    [​IMG]

14. Yea man, I've been to that area myself. I kick it most of the time up in Alberta though. Youre the best fucking people ever :p

15. shit you guys have got some sick places to chill :eek:

usually when we get some weed we smoke it all in this abandoned building what used to be a dairy, we carried a couch from someones garden all the way to the dairy and place it inside, locked all the doors and jus chill in there :D nobody can get in so we don't have to worry about police

another place we like to chill is "The Bush" which is just a big tree with branches that are shaped like seats hah its weird really chill though when its not raining :D