Tha Professor is in need of YOUR help.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tha Professor, May 25, 2010.

1. i wud say its his ungodly amount of money there professor.
    take flavor flave for instance hes about uglier than two butt nekked snow crabs at a fish fry but he throws afew ones at some hoes and be havin like 20 girls on his dick.

2. Ahhh shit now I'm gender confused

3. #83 Zach8537, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    Its a guy and hes from a band Bring me the horizon thats all im saying cuz im dexing:cool:

4. Something to make ya'll hate this little douche even more, these are all actual quotes by him:

"Vegeterians are hotter than meat eaters."
    "The most embarrassing thing that happened to me is when I was wearing a hair extension and it felt out on a set!"
    "This hair makes girls instantly wet , it makes mothers cry , it makes babies happy , it makes people in the army think why are we fighting?"
    "I have a penis tatooed on my leg ,and high five tatooed on my palm , i don`t regret them yet , but I am sure when my children disown me as a father , I may have some remorse"
    "The best girls name has got to be Holly , because it`s pretty much Oli with H.."
    "My hair is better than anyones"
    "We are gonna swear more and say FUCK 47 times"
    "My favorite tatoo is probably the cock tatooed on my leg. It means I like cock"
    "Someone pulled my pants down when I was playing ones , and my dick was just hanging out . I was drinking , so I was not embarassed, i just stood there. Someone did it in Australia as well but my ass was out so instead of pulling up my pants I just shoved my finger in my ass. I regreted it after when I smelled my finger , but it was funny at the time"
    "[ow would you like to day , in what way? ] . Oli: Death by tits, Death by a million blowjobs."
    "I`ve got a toe that is bent out. It was borned deformed. I`ve got massive nipples as well...fucking massive"
    "[How did you come up with the band name Bring Me The Horizon?] Watche Pirates of Carribeans".

5. I've got massive nipples... Massive.

That's hilarious.

6. Fuck Bring Me The Horizon.

7. that dude is in a band signed to epitaph!?

thats a fucking crime.

8. #88 JuicyGoose, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    I'm sorry, but that kid is definitely fucking gay. And i don't mean it as an insult, because love is love, but he totally likes the cock.

Juss sayin'

Also, he admitted to shoving a finger in his ass on stage.... def gay.

And he's just a frickin' jerk.

9. Well, isn't that just lovely.

10. I didn't know this dude was 12.

11. I'm still kind of having trouble understanding the reason for all the hate in this post.

He's different from you, he's not what you like. cool. that's your decision and opinion. voice it if you feel like it, but not just from a viewpoint of hate and spite.

I thought GC had more tolerance and understanding than this:confused:

12. Hipster is about bein hip
    That's why the chicks dig them
    Because they're "hip" with the times.

They'll look like hell in twenty years though.

13. Wtf thats a girl?

14. George W Bush is different from me, he's not what I look like. Cool, that's my decision and opinion.

I'm not judging him purely on his looks (although his looks say A LOT about this turd), I'm judging him on his ideals and who he is as a person. Subsequently after accumulating all of this information, I've come up with the striking conclusion that this man is a douchey hipster.

Did you even read this shit?

You still respect or like this guy?
    To each his own, I suppose.

15. I never said I like or respect him, I'd never heard of him before this post, and his genre of music isn't really my thing.

You've got to be kidding with that comparison though, you think trashing someone's lifestyle (because that's what you're doing, the ideal that you know his values or who he is as a person is fucking laughable) because you think they're getting mroe attention than they deserve is tantamount to judging the leader of our nation based on the actions he took in office? That's just damn foolish.

And yes, I did read those quotes, some of them are pretty wierd, but so what? he isn't saying them to you or about you so why pick apart what he says? One-liners that sound feminine and chilidish, without any context, most of which could have been said jokingly pretty easily, do not a "douchey hipster" make.

I guess it just bugs me because I just don't see a reason for all of this. What has this man done to bother you so personally that you felt the need to gather all of this spite and hate and negativity towards him into one collective place?Does it help? Is it theraputic at all? Does seeing others chime in with their own respective ignorance really make you feel better about this dude? Why don't you just accept that he's different and try to look at that difference for what it really is: diversity.

Or not, you could just sit back and light a fat one and turn one some tunes that you CAN appreciate, because at the end of the day, he's still just some singer in a metal-core band that you'll never listen to.

16. #96 Tha Professor, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    You've taken the thread far too seriously, my friend.

I never said I literally hate him, or have a personal vendetta against him. I personally think he's laughable, to be completely honest. Would you have responded any differently if this thread was about Justin Bieber?

This man is a douche-bag. For Christ's sakes, he has more over-hyped ego in his hair then Tom Cruise, Kanye West and Mel Gibson combined. I can't respect or like a man like that.

Just chill out.

17. They sound so hard and are yet so small :eek: :rolleyes:

18. fuck that guy

19. Whoa... calm down... there's absolutely no reason to be referring to this douchebag as a man. :D

20. I've never heard of this Oliver Skyes guy, but ever since you posted this I've seen him, like, everywhere. I don't really find him attractive at all.

But I find it extremely stupid how you people care so much about OTHERS personal preference. I agree, I don't really understand why everyone is fagging over him, but really.. For you guys to care THIS much.. :rolleyes: