Tha Professor is in need of YOUR help.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tha Professor, May 25, 2010.

1. I thought this was Justin Bieber at first, and then I saw the tattoos. I was very confused and a little bit worried. The second picture you posted made me LOL.

I can not answer your question. I am just as confused as you. :(

Group hug.

2. Don't hate on MMMbop!!!! These little ladies have talent :mad:!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE&feature=related]YouTube - Hanson - MMMBop[/ame]

3. I hear you, man.

What I don't understand is how it doesn't work vice versa.

I mean, I can honestly tell you that I'll never look at this picture and correlate any attractive thoughts to her. This just disgusts me, and I'm almost certain it always will.

[​IMG]

I want my women looking as different from a man as possible.

I guess it's just to each their own, but this kind of shit just doesn't fly with me.
    [​IMG]

4. But... it's pretty safe to use a term on a person if you can tell what kind of music they listen to by glancing at them. Even more so when it seems a lot of these kids use the term to describe themselves.

It's not really any different than calling someone a metal-head. Someone that looks like they listen to heavy metal probably does, so they end up wearing their musical preference as a description. Just like a girly-looking guy with make-up, dyed hair over his face and blood dripping from from his wrist probably listens to emo music. :D

Typing emo into Google images brings up plenty of examples of why the term gets used on people... usually not as a compliment. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If it's just a musical term, then this needs to be said: If you can't listen to music without looking like that, turn off the radio. :laughing:

5. Ever hear the Dennis Leary bit about Hanson when his kids were obsessed with it? Talking about how they were hot girls and when found out they were guys was like that drummer is going to be found stuck ALL the way up in some hookers vag.

Classic... but back to the matter at hand :smoke:

We could always send these douches to like the DMZ in Korea? Stop all that violence toward each other and fight a common goal.

MIKE - was that second picture a shot of Johnny Depp? I think he was the START of the EMO problem.. or at least his character Edward Scissorhands

6. I guess I really am too old cause...........That "music" SUCKS:rolleyes::smoke:

7. You can't be over 13 and a fan of that, so I'm guessing his fans just don't feel like being banned. ;)

Naaa... just some random douche from Google images. At least Johnny went on to be something cooler like a pirate... whereas that kid's probably heading for a sex change. :D

8. #48 USERX15, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    oh dear...:(
    so judgmental!
    you'd think on a forum like this their would be more open-minds :O
    i guess i should keep my Oli pictures to myself next time.

9. When the angsty, anti-establishment youth throw out shitty trends, you can damn well expect me to judge them as shit.

10. Then it's a good thing they really don't care what people like you think.:hello:

11. Yeah man, fight the power.

12. Yeah man, stereotypes for the win! And being completely irrelevant, you seem to be good at that too.
    Oh well, long live creativity, expression, and uniqueness, that's all i have left to say. Adieu!

13. What stereotype?

Stop trying to sound smarter, and more wise then you really are. You're young; be young.
    You think you're the first generation to think they're more open and unique to new ideas? Listen, I praise creativity, expression and uniqueness; and that's just it, none of it is unique. You're all a bunch of drones, to be completely honest.

For Christ's sakes, you conform on a more demeaning and depressing level then if you would conform to what your ideals of corporate sponsorship are. (Which is hilarious once you think about it, because this whole "emo" trend is the biggest corporate scheme since Pogs. Remember Pogs? Well, I know you don't. But does anyone else?)

Man, it's times like these where I miss the 80's and 90's.

14. Bring me the horizon is for emo scence kids who like death metal but are to big of pussies to listen to All Shall Perish, BTBAM, and The Black Dahlia Murder.

15. i hope not. im gettin sleeves soon.

and yeah i could listen to more than 23 seconds of that dude burping.

16. #56 Yoda, May 26, 2010
    I miss the 80's to....LOL
    my son had a huge collection of pogs....:wave:
    hiya profesor

im gonna be honest... when i pass these emo types you guys are talking about I laugh histerically as they pass...I just cant help myself....sry.....

I was called a metal head/long hair when i was a kid..
    But honestly id didnt look like that....rotflmao

17. #57 thabosshogg, May 26, 2010
    never heard of that person in my life

and no, i could not possibly comprehend why anyone would think that guy is cool

edit: i never understood metalcore, ive always loved real stoner,death,thrash, and black metal (basically genres of real metal) and think that metalcore is lame as fuck

18. you guys are trippin.. this "thing" is a guy named oliver sykes who sings in a band called Bring me the horizon which is like hardcore and their first and second album was pretty sick and now they suck ass..so yea

edit: yea but i dont dress or look like that.. so yea metal forlife but i live how i wanna live folizzife

19. I just found my new internet boyfriend.

The Professor, that is, not that little douchbag pictured in the first post. I can't imagine that anyone over the age of 12 would find that attractive.

20. OK, stop right there. Forget the whole "what the fuck is that, male or female?!" thing for a minute.

You've just explained the fascination with this...thing.

It...is "in a band".

'nuff said.

If you really need to know more than that, then perhaps you should take a closer look at most "guys" in bands over the last half century or so. C'mon, guys like Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Robert Plant...I mean damn, those guys are fucking dinosaurs, yet the ladies still get wet over them....Ladies young enough to be their children or(ugh!) grandchildren.