Tha Professor is in need of YOUR help.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tha Professor, May 25, 2010.

1. Wait, so is it a dude or a chick?

2. 41 seconds into the video and I wanted to jump off the roof.

3. when these guys are older their so going to look back at pictures and say "wtf was i thinking?". i know a lot of ppl do that.. but this pic makes me proud when i think about my goofy self as a child.

4. Girls think "damn he is covered in tattoos, and he has an emo look he must be the perfect husband"

I hate that emo look on guys. I once actually saw a guy with that emo look get jumped by 4-5 people when I was like 17 :confused_2:

5. I'm guilty of liking tats on dudes....even sleeves. But that woma...I mean guy is ugly, not cute, and makes shit music. Look at that picture, those lips be begging for some dick.

6. Are sleeves considered emo?

7. Well, a lot of emos have them but I also know metalheads/skaters (not emo)/ "punks"/etc with sleeves. I guess emos/scene kids are just following the trend or something.

8. i wish all the emo people would just slash their wrists and get it over with.

9. One ring, to rule them all!!!!

10. #31 jamesh, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    Well, it would be true if "Emo's" existed. You see, young squirrel, emo is a type of music. Not a type of person.
    If we happen to say emo stands for emotional. That post is still flawed as a person, in general has emotions...therefore everyone is Emo by that logic.

Though, Emo has nothing to do with cutting wrists.

11. do you wanna fight me?

12. If I wanted to I would've done so already :wave:

I just hate the misconception on the term Emo.
    Nothing personal against you, everyone seems to in this day.

13. I'd guess that the girls that are attracted to him are just a little slow in realizing that they might be lesbians. :D

14. ok well to get things straight, I'm talking about people like this oliver sykes random.

yes!

15. Three pages and not ONE teenage basket-case has defended this abomination?

This is still the internet, right?

16. I guess there isn't as many underage kids on here as previously assumed.

That or they're just waiting for the right time to strike(after homework).

17. fucking. hilarious. :D

18. Prof - I'm with you. I don't understand the current trend of young musicians. Is it a goal to appeal to the male crowd by looking like a female? And when did this kid get his tat's? 10? Besides him looking like a flat chested long haired female gymnast I do give him props for that tat job at his age.

My wife is a few years younger than me and when Hanson first came out she had a crush on them.. I thought it was hot that she was in love with an all girl band (someone pointed out later on the girls were guys.. damnit)!.