Tha Greatest Weed. Tha Strongest Strain. Tha Undisputed Best. Tha Ultimate Green

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by koolaid12, Aug 5, 2011.

1. If u buy tha weakest strain of weed (sum poos) but save tha seeds & grow dem hydro style dey will smoke like sum kush n tha end. So if u grow tha strongest strain of weed in tha world (ww) hydro style, how is dat not tha strongest weed of all time????????????

2. Your Logic is bulletproof sir.

3. Interesting point ...

I thought the exact same thing yesteryear when I wore a condom on my head.

To put it bluntly, I was

4. ww is not the strongest anymore greenhouse and barney have some really potent stuff they win all the cannibis cups

5. the only reason unamed street hydro is more potent than your bagged middies is necause of attention to detail

Regs or middies (normal street weed) is grown in huge quanitys in regular dirt and usaly planted late or harvested way early.

Take seeds from that nasty weed and grow it in hydro. It will be more potent but only because its given a messured dose of nutes and harvested at prime times.

Its all about gentics...as for white widow...ill just say I got some stuff that makes that look like mexixan brick weed...im exagerating but only a lil bit.