Tha Chronicles of Doja(Parts I & 2)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by coaster214, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Hey GC im new here and i only registerd to this site to tell you my fucked up story.I have a story about getting caught smoking weed that everyone has expercienced before only this time i didn't get caught actually smoking. this is gonna be a long story with three parts but i assure to you that it is worth tha read. I haven't been smoking long, only for about a year. One Saturday i went to go chill with my hommies. i have to ride my bike, since i don't have a car, and it is a good 3-4 miles to get there. but this day my mother dropped me off there comming from wal mart after buying a new bike. when i rolled up they was sitting on tha curb and they greet me with ''NICE BIKE''. We started talking about buying some doja off some asians V knew. it was 5 of us, im gonna call him V, cuz i don't wanna put his name on tha internet. I had $20 for some purple kush to buy for all us to smoke. While we was waiting at jack in tha crack, peepin out tha window we saw them roll up. i purchased tha weed. one of tha guys rolled it up in tha jack in tha crack bathroom stall. He came out, and pretty soon we got high as hell from rotation:smoke:, i kept tha doobie, and decided to leave. Instead of going straight home, i went to my bigg hommie's house to chill. Im gonna call him S. He has been smoking since tha sixth grade. I bring out the doobie from earlier for us to smoke, but right before he lights it up he asks.

S: Where you get this from?
    Me: Off of some asians
    S: WHAT ASIANS?
    Me: V's asians
    S: AWWW U ASSHOLE!!
    Me: What?

He unrolls tha blunt and tells me

S: Do you see those crystals.
    Me: Yea wadda bout it.
    S: this is PRIMO.
    Me: Whats that?:confused:
    S: Primo is coke and weed together.
    S: Me and D(His cousin) are close to those asians, they told us what they're secret is.
    S: I never buy from no asians.
    Me: I'VE BEEN SMOKING COKE!!!:eek:
    S: You're addicted.

I put tha puzzle together. Tha asians told V that tha crystals are THC, but it shouldn't look like a danm christmas tree with lights glowing in tha fucking dark, and it was pretty dark outside. Ashamed and embarassed of what I just learned. He throws it away and then I ride back home.

(PART II) The next morning i was anxious to go outside, but it was raining like cats and hoggs. Im anxious because me and S's other cousin J are gonna set up shop selling weed buying from S's big brother. When I roll over there he lifts up tha garage because i was soaked to tha maximum. He gives me clean socks and drys my shoes in the dryer.
    We were waiting for S's brother to sell us tha weed. I put in $30, he puts in 20. we go play some mw2 on psn while discussing our supplies we need. He tells me to buy some lil ziploc baggies from smok city. I roll over there but couldn't buy anything because i needed an i.d. I left and then glide over to S's house. We go get tha baggies from a dollar store, We buy from the typical stereotypical Iranian store clerk tha baggies. When we buy from him he always ups tha tax on shit (He knows we are underage). one day a ciagarillo would cost 50 cents and the next day it would cost a $1.50. His crook ass is robbing us:mad:. We buy tha baggies and then roll back to J's house. Texas is known for its cazy ass weather. One minute its pouring, and then its all sunny and shit tha next. I still had my jacket on from that morning, and it had to be like 85 degrees out there. That morning, i didn't eat or drink anything before i left. I was dehydrated from going from town to town on a bike. We met up with J and my other friend A. We are on our way back to S's house while on tha way we met up wit D. We finally reach S's house, D asks us ''Aye i got this doobie, yall wanna cheef?''. J and S kept it strictly buisness that day so they refused. i was thinking long and hard and finally concluded with a yes. My mind was saying yes but i had a bad gut feeling. A said yes to. I didn't know what tha next hour had in store for me but i regret even stepping out tha door that day.

To Be continued...:wave:

2. umm i wanna know what happens why would you make 2 parts :(

3. why would u not just type the whole thing i just wasted my time readin that half ass story :mad:

4. No one would lace weed with a more expensive drug. especially coke, seeing how potheads wanna get stoney high and coke takers wanna speedy high. thats just bad for business. to be a good dealer you need to sell a product ppl want, not one that is totally different from what the consumer thinks their getting.

And why would you have to be over 18 to buy sandwich bags? last time I checked plastic wasnt illegal

5. Thanks for writing this, It saved me some time..

I saw in the OP's post "this is a long story but just stick with it" and started looking for the bel-air, but this is enough evidence that he is throwing out a stupid time wasting story. thanks:wave: +rep