Tha Blow.....

Discussion in 'General' started by GaNjaGiRl7, Apr 27, 2005.

1. coke is some crazy shit sometimes...anyone else do it

2. errrrrm cokecity...

odd first post .. but we like the occaisonal snowfall

3. I've done it a few times, but lately I'm having moral issues with coke. lol... oh, the irony...
    anyway, i would never regularly use coke like i do weed... and i'm usually quite against anyone suggestion of "hey, let's go get some coke".

4. My rule is I will do it, but not allow myself to pay anymore than 10 bucks in doing so. If a friend has some and will cut me off a line for 10 bucks, then why not?

5. I like to do it lots, I just don't like to pay for it. So I'll only do it when its free (for the most part).

6. i was addicted to it earlier this year and usaully split 60s with a friiend every day for months . not worth it

now on occassions id do it if i got the oppurtunity but i dont need too

7. amen, on the not bein with it and the addiction, and on the fact that id still do it if the chance came up but i dont go lookin for it or shit like that

8. Ive done it plenty of times, and still do it every once in awhile. Last time I did some was the past weekend. My freinds comin through right now and mite have some yay on him, if so, he will prolly give me a nice amount for free.

9. I wanna try that shit wiht some girls lol also welcome to the city

10. never on purpose. i smoked crack 3 times and they were all without me knowing it at the time. We made this big conner with one of thoes big cyclone papers and the weed from the half oz we used had $60 of crack ground into it (coco puff as wee call it). I was kinda wondering why this new weed was making me feel all happy, energetic and a bit paranoid. Then he told me. But i didn't mind it becasue i didn't burn out from that blunt, it just wore of and that was that. The first time i smoked crack (accidental again) i couldn't feel a thing, when i walked it felt like i was walking on boxing gloves even though i was just walking bare foot on my floor.

11. i have no desire to try it. i might once if ever. but only if it comes my way. and that's unlikely but possible at some point.