tha best high music

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by sergy10, Jul 6, 2002.

?

what is tha best high music

1. Brotha Lynch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Jimmy Hendrix

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Andre Nickatina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. yo for all who like rap, or if you even dont, tha best high music has got to be Brotha Lynch and his crew (Mr. Doctor, Baby Reg Big Dan, SicX,etc.).
    it is tha sickest shit. if u never heard him before download that shit.

2. PINK FLOYD ALL THE WAY!

3. every one who has not heard pink floyd, i order you to sign off get in your or bus if you dont have one, buy any cd ( my favorites are division bell and the wall) whenyou get back pop it in smoke a joint and just soak in the brilliance, this music couldnt even be attempted to be remade. its just so relaxing, surprizingly i find it even better then bobmarley, bob marley has so many messages that are ageless but pink floyd has just as many or more
    who ever likes pink floyd cant be that bad
    peace and serenity
    bud-E

4. i think religion is a way to herd thousands to obey, kill, and conquer. the ruler is the one that recieves it all. it is for complete control. just the thought of following such a mental disease that has killed so many, it makes me ill. i wish that all would just see that religion is just some thing to hope for and obey when one might rather obey their selves, trust that they know whats wrong and to not trust their lives to a some one that recieves all the benefits. this is a very very sensitive subject, (one that has kept me wondering and thinking in my mind for years but one strong enough to keep me shut up and never voicing it untill now) one that is only important because of the centuries it existed. it has arrived and hopefully it will fall. today still, we mindlessly represent even woth out thought or speach. every dollar contains those few "innocent" words:in god we trust. the evil burning still today with out us even thinking, right under asses literally stuck in our wallets. we survive by what is inour wallets which still advertises those dark days of mass brutality and violence.even the few that rule and herd us like sheep still stand for those dying religions, saying that they exist to represent the whole of our country but really just the majority. i thiink it should be retired, people split up and think for them selves instead of letting some one else do it, develope own opinions and (not exactly rules) but sacred beliefs to know one else except the ones that want to listen, religion shouldnt be something that interferes, it should be important yet harmless. people are free, should be free in mind and body. i believe that this is whats right, personally i lean towards the budhist religion one that represents peace, one that allows problems be left in the physical world and the rest can move above into the mental, plus they worship a fat guy that probably got like that from getting the munchies to many times, they fill the temples with that sweet smoke, burning by the pounds, like incense to allow them to leave this world to one more holy and one more worthy of such a thing called religion
    peace and serenity
    bud-E