Th seed's

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by custom280Z, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well just wanted to share something in the mix..
    I bought a pack of A Train fem's from TH Seed's through the attitude seedbank..
    instead of going through attitude to solve my problem i went straight to the source of the seed.
    All my A Train fem's were tiny..very tiny and plale..not normal!
    so i decided to plant instead of bitch about it first..
    I germed 2 out of 5, the rest were under developed to much to pop and just rotted eventually..
    so far i have 1 dawrf ATrain and the last one is germed and is geting planted now.
    so hopefully i get 1 good mother for my 60 buck's!
    anyway, i wrote TH SEED's...several day's went by with no response, then today...1 in the inbox..wow it's TH SEED'S...
    They told me that this was not normal and offered to relace them with a strain of my chioce...
    we will see, but i figured i'd let folk's know they stand behined there product.
    So far.
    So i'm thinkin heavy duty fruity, sage n sour, or da purp's.

2. good to know bro thx

3. The TH seeds i have purchased all germinated and are growing wonderful ( MK ultra & Mendinco Maddness )

4. how is the mk ultra?? i soo wanna try that or da purps :)

5. right on, not bashing them..i've grown the mk-ultra myself, very kushy skunky, only way to describe it..
    never before have i had a problem with them.
    TH Seed's is actually one of my favs...they love breeding cali strain's..i do to. and BC strain's lol
    hell those are my fav..
    just kinda givin a heads up of a real experience with them..i think it's pretty kick ass there wanting to replace them for me..
    they stand by there product like i said..
    more or less, just wanted people to understand to not freak out on a seed bank or start bashing them without talking to them first.
    the best way to get thing's in return is to be calm, and honest.

6. da purps is great! gogogo get that if they will send it.

7. right on...i was kinda partial to the sage n sour( sage and sour Diesel) but that purp's look's amazing and finishes fast!
    cheer's

8. nice to know they stepped up and took care of the problems..

they are a really good company.. i grew their Kal-X a while back and loved it!

9. ya man i love th seed's the maker of sage! and other bad ass stuff i used them for years now....really good service to so far, hell they didn't even ask about the package or anything just to replace with what i choose..pretty damn cool of them..i don't feel ripped i think shit just happen's and these were not quite ready to be shipped out, but hey they do have 1 company to supply the entire world with..pretty tough to do so i give them prop's..

10. well just checked the ol' email...
    they told me not to worry about a thing and wanted my mailing address
    i went with heavy duty friuty or da purp's..
    f'kn awesome..

11. #11 yngSheezy1999, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    I ordered a ten pack of the same thing- the beans were small, almost to the point of not thinking they were real. They all came up lovely.

12. Well I am hopeful mine will be different. I had heard so many great things I bought those for the special they had over last weekend!! I had to get some of that damn OG Kush too. Any more feedback on this A-Train with others recently?

13. You need to go with either SAGE or Kal-X. These 2 strains are incredibly potent.

14. I will say that the Wreckage seeds I got, produced some of the best buds..

and one of em I kinda wish I had kept for a mother.. really damn good smoke...

wharf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.