Tgif

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FordyesSir, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Gonna have a smoke with my girl before she goes to work and then setting up crab traps with a buddy for munchies tomorrow. Hope you all have a stress free weekend.

2. Thanks mate. Terrible week I have to say... just need some to settle down with the herb.

3. Lmao crab traps. You mean pubes?

But yeah, I'm dropping outta school. Weird Friday man, but I need a break from the money grind. Lets get high yall.

4. Only 3 1/2 more hours till freedom, can't fucking wait..I agree it's been a bitch of a week.

5. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']Lmao crab traps. You mean pubes?

But yeah, I'm dropping outta school. Weird Friday man, but I need a break from the money grind. Lets get high yall.[/quote]

Wow.... Bro c'mon.

6. Yeah no matter what kind of week it is, one chill day with a smoke erases it all.

7. * as long as you feel accomplished for said week.

8. I just smoked a fourty bag, two grams in one sitting and am not even baked. MIDS AS SHIT! I'm complaining :mad:

9. ?What?

10. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']I just smoked a fourty bag, two grams in one sitting and am not even baked. MIDS AS SHIT! I'm complaining :mad:[/quote]

Holy shit..

11. Yeah, I smoke multiple times a day but 2g would get me really high? Weird mids