Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TGIF Vol. 2

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cire215, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Same deal as last week, post wut ur doing today, wuts hitting for tonight, the weekend, w/e. wut u got in ur sights for the weekend? all that.

this week, i got off today once again, Once again, its pay day. Nice chilly October weather, once again, its on. I got about 16 grams of some fire no name. that shit had me about to throw up on my computer cuz the light was too bright. good stuff.... but yea, plan was to go out this morning to go up the ne with my boys, pick up my check and buy a bong for my birthday from this headshop i've never been to. Then buy another half and lose myself in it. But my plans got changed, my cousin is gonna bring me home from my job, and frankly, i don't feel like goin anywhere. so if i get called about going, i'ma say, i'm fallin back till at least tomorrow, but ya'll can come smoke and play 360.

ohhh yea, best part, its ur boy birthday. I turn(ed) 20 today. I feel groggy, but i smoked about 4 grams and passed out. Good thing is, i'm still a lil high and since i left my TV on, i woke up geekin to spongebob on nickelodean. And opened my door to find 2 cards from my mom, a card from my sister, and a present.

Now if u excuse me, i'm gonna finish this l, crack a beer, and prepare my bong.

Whats GC up to, how is this glorious Friday?

2. I feel like shit too stressed. Im soo tired man.. was sick again this morning. Supposed to be working all day today and tomorrow but todays my last day to get my car back from repo, its an hour away so I have to ride with a friend if I can get it. So I gotta make some calls. Dont wanna do anything but lay around all day since I feel like crap, maybe Ill wake and bake in a bit, but that always seems to put me to sleep later in the day.

3. Skipped school... again. Like last week I'm suppose to get some kush again, hopefully I'll get there in time and not get stuck with haze. I have no clue what the scoop is for the day. It's my buddies bday so hes probably getting a quad or something. Hopefully my other dog will reup on the fries and I'll have a xan night. Probably hit up my friend GonG Zong or my other friends Volcano.

I'd be floored if I could roll a gar and go fishing.

4. Well, I was supposed to work today 9-2 but I've been sick for the past few days so I called in. I was also supposed to go see Phunk Junkeez at this bar but probably won't since I'm sick. I'll probably just end up sitting around here watching the tv and smoking the rest of the weed I got and then its the week tolerance break. Word.

5. Today: multivar calculus lecture, business management science quiz, multivar calculus quiz (online). As for what I'm doing this weekend? I have a really gay integrated economics and calculus class that has a page full of HW due on Monday so I'll probably spend all fucking day Sunday finishing that. But I'll be getting good and toasted tonight and tomorrow :D

6. Meh, you just reminded me of the research paper I have to do. I fucking hate bibcards. Atleast it's on decriminalization so its fun and easy to light up and start writing about it. All my teachers know I'm a stoner now though.

7. That's not necessarily a bad thing though. If one of your professor's is also a stoner and you manage to toke out with him/her then you're guaranteed an A!

8. If only that were the case :p

9. You'd be naive to assume none of your professors toke up.

10. You'd also be naive to assume that they (if they in fact do) would want to smoke with you.

Classes were all easy today. Now it's practice then just smokin til I pass out. Although I might drink some tonight too.

11. So yeah, decided not to go to my multivar calc lecture at noon because it's fucking pouring and I don't want to have to walk from the bus line to my class in this rain (approx. 1 mile). Nothing that Chinese guy can teach me that the book can't ;)

12. Well we are going to have another yardsale tomorrow morning. So not doing too much tonight except for trying out some Sensi Star (if I get it) or I'll probably clean out my ROOR and get blazed as usual.

13. Yo eleven357 you from the Bay Area? I heard theres Sensi Star in the some clubs around here. I'll try and find out from my dealer which are selling it if you want.