tghpiuershtgioejoigah;iuhg;ioerjgopdj

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by the rainman!, Mar 4, 2002.

1. d-loc420......if more people were as open as rainman there would be alot more depressing stories than there are!! Lots of us here support tazz11 in spirit..........and if it's all fantasy...OH FUCKIN" WELL.. I'd much rather waste GOOD wish'es :hippie: on a fantasy, than ATTACK one!!! I got your back rainman [​IMG]

2. i am sorry this happened at all and think what i must be feeling when i know i was telling the truth! ya it herts dude ,i feel sorry for him, he didnt know i was,something has been missing in his life ,i guess ,i hope he finds it....good luck tazz11

3. Pour your hart out Taz sometimes it just feels better to type t and get it out. I feel for yah. Try to smile and find something good in life. If you have to look a little, youll still smile in the end. =)

Zach

4. your little bear rocks dude ! he on lsd or what ?

5. HIGH everybody, i just wanted to reply and say i don't what i was thinkin' the other day i don't know if i was having a bad day or what but i guess i was justmad at sumthing ok frist things first-

DaWodin - first off you couldn't kick my ass in a million years and i can beat your ass with no arms and shit.

Jada - i think you really kool and everything but i don't think you could beat my ass if you only 5'2" and 118lbs. but you kool so it's all good. by the way i'm also really open minded!

Superjoint - yes i do have respect for peeps but i dunno i guess i was having a bad day or sumthing.

cowboysaxman - i'm really open minded by i dunno why i was mad or sumthing.

Rainman - you are pretty kool and everything but i guess i didn't belive you cuz, alot of peeps you know are sick and stuff but anyway you can post your problems, it's all good and stuff, i guess i was just mad at sumthing but it's fine now and by the way i'm not missing anything in life just sum weed every now and then but whatever, well gotta go, c-Yaz

PEACE OUT!!!

6. what is a misteake?lol dude i am 41 and i am 3/4 blind a yes i do have a few freinds that are sick because i dont walk away from my freinds even if they are ! after what my last few years have been like after my injury i realist that they need someone to care about them even if their sick its not fun at times and and depress is a under statment !but i learnd something when my brother died at 38 years old ,he looked me in the face and gave me his belt and his america brid is back buckle only give to vam vets ,he gave me his watch his rings ,his glasses ,dude this is called last colors he was die he knw it i knew it! but he showed no fear ,no tears ,no crys of pain ,he die two hours latter ,dude that was honor ! do i care about the people i know yes! and i all ways well! three days latter i helped barrie him by hand ,its not the frist time it wont be the last !as i see it , i have a freind i have nt talked about on any site other that just saying he is sick he has been on keddney diealises for years he had a heart actack two days ago its been buging me in the back of my mind ,i use to go fishing with him many years ago we tied fishing tackle to gather ! his family is all but gone ! it took 15 years for him to give in to it !it bugs me he dosent have someone to hand his things to! the of us that know him arent family and they would not till us were he went !all i can say is i am tazz11 i am what i say i am ,not for every one else i am me for me! ,i hope some day i can stop hideing from the law and we can talk openly with out fear of being caught! i wish i could know you all ,i wish.....

7. hey tazz, how's bad toad? didja have a party for him??

8. its after three in the morning but he is come home at 9;00 and wont be here till noon or so he can do anything for about 2 weeks they say but he is alive ! and thats good our little dog chara is waiting for him she feel for the old fool! and miss him so much it hert her!i miss him him to he has become part of our lives ! it still fucking out right amases me how death can be at your door and a little op and your out the door till the next time ! shit its like a revalling door! get your heart fixed it only take a few hours ! send the wife shoping when she comes back your out here! lol

9. [​IMG]That was a very good apology, sometimes the [​IMG] in us all just creeps out! Next time ya get the urge to lash out, just kick back, blaze and chill!! Look forward to hearing more from ya!! Rainman, I hope bad toad is still recovering....give him my best wish'es!! Hang in there Bro![​IMG]

10. why would i ?????? the truth ! i know your pain! good luck tazz11

11. dude i just read your reply to bad toad he is setting in the chair behind me to the left! he smiled i realy saw that smile dude! thanks good luck tazz11

12. this old fucker dont know when to quit dudes he's in their rolling a joint right now!i told him to slow down ,i think his gas padle is stuck! lol

13. I'm glad bad toad is back and roarin', Tazz. I hope he continues to get well every day. I'm sure with you by his side he will be all right. :)

14. i rez threads

15. Well....Don't....