Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TGA Subcool Vortex Smoke Report

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by funkymonkey, May 21, 2012.

1. #1 funkymonkey, May 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2012
    Strain: TGA Subcool - Vortex

Growth: Very fast vegetative growth---grown in soil, you want to veg it about 3 weeks and top it 2-3 times so it grows into a bush. Manipulate/bend the branches every few days so that they get strong during veg stage; also use a fan. After flipping to 12/12, expect it to double or triple in size. In a 5 gallon home depot bucket, my plant got 2.5 times as wide (about 29") as the bottom of the 5 gallon bucket at harvest.

Nutes: Subcool Super Soil + Advanced Nutrients: Big Bud, Tarantula & Bud Candy every 2 weeks. Flush at least 10 days before harvest!

Yield: 118grams in 22days veg+63days flower = 85 total days

Difficulty to Trim: 3/10 - Once you get rid of the big fan leaves, there aren't a whole lot of hidden sugar leaves to trim. The buds aren't irregular shaped so that helps when trimming.

Bag Appeal: 8.5/10 - Tons of trichomes and lots of red hairs. Buds are light green with a slight gray tone due to THC.

Smell: Sour poo + fruit smoothie

Taste: Sour candy; not too expansive of a smoke but you will cough a little

The High: 9.3/10 ---One of the best Sativa high's I've experienced. Not racy like some sativa's. The onset is very fast and lasts for a good 2 1/2 - 3 hours after smoking about 1 gram. My favorite way to smoke it is in the icewater bong, but it also does great in the vaporizer! This weed will make you wanna do stuff. Helped me stay up during a 3 day weekend concert.

Comments: GREAT daytime weed. I did not want to sell too much of my harvest; made it my head stash!
    You will really notice a good difference in potency and taste if you cure it for a good 3-4 weeks!!!! :)

Attached Files:

2. looks incredible!!! nice job!!!

3. Nice Review, BTW 22 + 63 = 85. LMAO, that shit must be a retarded alert buzz. Nothing like being hyper and fucking stupid at the same time. Getting it in half ass is still getting it in I guess...LOL... +rep

VOO

4. LMAO Thanks for noticing that!! Yep i was pretty stoned when putting this review up LOL had to remember what the taste was first hand before typing it!!